𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝚃𝚛𝚢 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Harry

***

Once Juliet had cleaned the bathroom after giving me a haircut she came to sit on her couch

Once Juliet had cleaned the bathroom after giving me a haircut she came to sit on her couch. Her papers were spread all over it along with the chord to her laptop.

I couldn't stop my heart from picking up every time I looked at her. Especially when she walked out here and smiled at me.

She fucking smiled at me. Christ.

She took her laptop and placed it on her crossed legs before typing away.

I was gonna start playing but I couldn't bring myself to. Something was eating away at me ever since it slipped from my mouth.

I didn't mean it one bit and I regretted saying it as soon as the words left my mouth.

"Juliet?"

Her head lifted from her laptop and her eyes met mine immediately. I felt a chill go down my spine as I tried to organize my thoughts.

"Yeah?" She said and her voice was relaxed. She didn't have her normal walls up against me, I noticed.

She seemed more relaxed. I liked it better like this.

"I didn't mean it when I said your ideas were shit." I stuttered out while nervously rubbing my hands up and down my thighs.

"It's okay, I know they were kind of rough. You don't have to lie." She said while shifting in her seat like she was uncomfortable.

I looked down to my piano keys as my mind raced a million miles a minute. After I sneered such harsh words in her face how do I convince her I didn't mean them.

That's why I kicked my bench. I was so fucking pissed at myself for letting my anger get the best of me again.

And when I told her I didn't want her apology it came out harsher than I meant. I didn't want her apology.

I wanted... Fuck Harry, stop.

"I'm serious, I didn't mean it. I was just angry." I said while turning my head to look at her again.

"Angry about what?" She asked and her brows pinched together.

"I don't really know. I guess I was just mad you were at Yuna's again." I explained but it didn't come out right or make any fucking sense.