𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎- 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚑

Juliet

***

Not even moments later, a flight attendant walked down my side of the aisle with her blouse un-tucked and her hair falling out of her cap

Not even moments later, a flight attendant walked down my side of the aisle with her blouse un-tucked and her hair falling out of her cap. She looked at Harry but he kept his gaze on his screen.

As soon as she was passed our cabin we both looked at each other and bursted out laughing. I slapped my hand over my mouth, trying to stifle my laughter.

Harry held up his finger at me almost like a warning but it didn't take him long to lose his composure and start chuckling just like me.

It took us both a few moments to calm down and calm our breathing

It took us both a few moments to calm down and calm our breathing. Once I caught my breathe I looked over to him and opened my mouth to speak but before I could Harry pointed his finger at me, with a serious look that was faltering.

"Don't you say a damn word." He playfully threatened as his smile broke through. His accent very prominent when he spoke.

"Wait wait, I have a question." I whispered while leaning over the divider. He rolled his eyes but nodded as if instructing me to ask.

"Was she..." I paused to look behind me, just making sure she wasn't near. "limping?" I whispered leaning even closer.

This time I had my own devious smile plastered to my lips. His eyes went wide slightly before he slammed his head back into his seat.

"Let's just forget this ever happened." He said pinching the bride of his nose as an embarrassed smile replaced his laughing.

I just nodded and settled back into my seat still trying to contain myself from snickering at him. That cheeky bastard gave that poor flight attendant a limp.

If she's limping, that could mean two things. Either she takes it up the ass or he's-

Fuck, Juliet stop thinking about his...No! God. What is wrong with me?

I quickly leaned forward to continue writing like I was before he came back. I decided to start a poem. Which was rare for me lately. I hadn't written much poetry in the past few weeks.