Seventy Four- Last Happy Thing

The car ride home was suffocating

The tension between Harry and I was palpable, I could nearly taste the heaviness of how hard we were holding back from each other.

Just looking over at Harry and seeing him in all his perfection, his chest glistening in the street lights, his sharp jaw clenching every once and a while, his perfect hands with their rings on the steering wheel...

I had to keep my legs crossed because the anticipation and excitement was settling between my thighs.

We didn't hold hands or kiss at the red lights this time, I think we were both very aware that if we started anything we wouldn't be able to stop.

If he kissed me right now we'd probably have to end up parking behind some building and fucking in the backseat.

I don't think I've ever wanted anyone more in my life than I do Harry right now, the tension was so much heavier and the need to feel him was stronger than anything I've ever felt.

Harry and I have sex all the time, it's a part of our relationship and it's become such a natural, safe and comfortable thing for us but in this moment I needed him so fucking much.

Sex with Harry had always been amazing, I've never been disappointed or unexcited about it, it was always special with him. There was just something about right now, something about tonight, I could feel how intense it was.

We were both desperate for each other and selfishly I hoped tonight could possible prevent something bad happening tomorrow. I just knew I loved him and I was hoping that would be enough.

I don't know why I felt so nervous about getting back into the apartment, it's not like I was in danger or anything bad was going to happen but I could just tell by how Harry's acting I'm really going to be in for it.

I kept glancing down to me ring too, taking in the different size sparkles that beamed off it in different lighting as we passed other cars and street lights. My heart would speed up in it's own thinking about how this was special for Harry and I now.

Sunflowers.

Who knew simple cups of coffee and yellow flowers could make you fall in love.

When Harry and I pulled up to the building to park I was feeling overwhelmingly excited and I guess I didn't really know how to handle it. Because when we parked and Harry turned off the car I made a run for it.

First, I quickly leaned over the console to kiss him on the cheek and then I opened my door and sprinted into the building.

I could hear Harry calling after me but I could only laugh as he started chasing me. Harry was a lot faster than me so it didn't take him long to get closer as I made my way to the elevator.

Surprisingly the door was already opening so I jumped inside and immediately went to press the 'door close' button but I didn't quite succeed.

Harry bursted into the elevator, wrapping one arm around my waist to lift me up before backing us into the wall across from the doors.