Seventy Three- Date Night

Tonight was Harry and I's date night

I was really excited, I decided I was going to talk to Harry tomorrow about everything, so tonight, was just going to be about us.

Before things could down hill.

Yesterday was just as relaxing as the morning, Harry knew perfectly how to distract my busy mind. I was still stressed out about everything but he kissed me and made small talk, told me stories about him and Niall, just anything he could to distract me and he wasn't even trying.

It all just came so natural to us, it was natural to him to do things like that, that calmed me down. He didn't even realize he was doing it and I realized how hard he had been trying all these months until eventually it was just second nature.

Harry and I were getting ready at the moment, I was brushing my hair while Harry was getting dressed. I was wearing a simple, satin, black dress and Harry had his normal skinny jeans and a questionably unbuttoned top.

He looked incredible as always and I was a blushing mess every time I'd catch him staring at me.

His eyes were playfull, a smirk gracing his lips every time he caught me catching him staring. It was all so perfect and the perfect distraction from what had to happen tomorrow. I was excited to be normal for a few hours.

Harry came in to the bathroom after slipping on his shoes, coming up behind me and holding me close to him as he leaned forward to kiss my cheek.

"Are you going to do my makeup now?" He asked, smiling widely while looking at me through the mirror.

"Hmm, Yes, I've been waiting all day." I hummed, pulling away from him to turn around so we were facing each other.

He quickly grabbed either side of my face and pulled me into a kiss, he was harsh and poured out to me what I could only feel as passion. My cheeks went red so quickly and I was pulling at his belt loops to keep my balance. I kissed him back the best I could, trying to keep my head from spinning off my shoulders.

It was such an unexpected but appreciated gesture, it made my heart swell and my stomach flip like crazy.

He pulled away too soon though, smiling at my suddenly flustered face before he grabbed my hips a little tighter, lifting me up so I sat on the edge of the counter, I rested my hands on his shoulders as he stepped in between my legs.

He was holding onto my sides and looking slightly up at me like I was the only thing in the world, it made me all mushy inside, I swear I've never loved a pair of eyes this much before.

I snapped myself out of whatever trance Harry had me in, turning slightly to the side to grab my eyeliner pen. I was actually quite excited to see Harry with makeup on, his eye shape was perfect for eyeliner and I believed him when he said it would make his green eyes pop.