𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝- 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚎

Harry

***

Breakfast was amazing

I was woken up by a smiley Juliet laying on my back and kissing me all over the side of my face and playing with my hair.

When I finally was coherent enough I rolled her over and kissed all over her face just like she'd done to me, earning loud laughs and giggling from her.

After I got dressed she walked with me back downstairs and the table was already set with pancakes and steaming scrambled eggs.

We sat down next to each other again, my mum sitting across from us and when she told me Juliet helped cook the food I nearly cried.

I couldn't say anything to Juliet right in that moment because we agreed not to talk about it with my mum but I'd never been prouder of her.

I know we cooked meals together in our apartment but this was different. Juliet was comfortable with me and I worked to earn that trust from her, to where we can talk about food, eat in front of each other, cook together.

But her cooking when food was her biggest downfall with someone she doesn't know well in an unfamiliar place was beyond strong.

Juliet was so strong and resilient. She could have her weak moments but she never gave up, even when she wanted to more than anything and even when she reached her breaking point...she never stopped.

After we came home from the hospital she wasn't discouraged and she didn't give up on her recovery. I admired her for that.

I could see her slowly starting to open around my mum too, she was smiling and talking more than I thought she would. All I could do was watch her and everything she did.

Sometimes she seemed too perfect, I'll never understand why she cares about me so much. I put her through so much when we first met. I guess I'm just lucky she saw something in me.

There was so much potential in her that she didn't even realize. Her writing is amazing, she has gift with words and story telling. I hope one day she can become successful for it.

She deserves to be recognized for her hard work and talent, I just have to convince her of that.

Now Juliet and I were walking around my backyard while my mom was reading.

We didn't have much land, just enough to have a small garden and a patio. I walked Juliet around the garden and she seemed to love all the plants and flowers scattered around.