𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗- 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝

Harry

***

She ended up sleeping on her sofa again

It wasn't for a lack of me trying to get her to sleep in the bed with me.

That was the only bad thing about my weekend, everything else was perfect. After I made myself breakfast I ate while Juliet took a shower.

After that she sat in my lap while I attempted to do one of those braids in her hair. It didn't look the best but it wasn't horrible.

She didn't take it out when I finished which made my heart smile a little.

We danced again a little while after that, then I insisted she let me teach her another song on the piano.

She was a quick learner and I didn't mind teaching her. She listened and applied herself well to learning the notes.

She ended up sitting in my lap again while we did that and it was one of the best parts of my day.

I had her close to me, which was all I've come to want lately. She was all I wanted.

Which was scary as hell. I don't like to admit it but I've had my heart broken a few times and I know if I gave her a chance she could snap me in half like everyone else.

I still kept myself closed off as much as I could, I didn't want to admit to much to myself and let her in only to be forgotten again.

Heartbreak doesn't care about fame or looks.

Despite what most people think. 'Celebrities can't be heartbroken because they have everything' when in reality the only thing we wanted or the one we wanted, we couldn't have.

I knew Juliet could be one I wanted and I'd want her desperately.

I woke up this morning before her so like always I made her a cup of coffee. I set it on the table next to her bed before kneeling down in front of her.

I ran my fingers gentley through her hand to wake her up. It didn't take long before her eyes were fluttering open and she was pulling the blanket over head.

"I don't want to get up yet." She said but her words were muffled due to the blanket being wrapped around her face.

I held in a laugh as I pulled the blanket down to reveal her beautiful features. She was genuinely one of the most beautiful people I'd seen.