𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎-𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖

Harry

***

"Do I get to fuck you in this little dress now, baby?" I teased as I held her against me

The whole night was going great, it was a little awkward considering the tension between Juliet and I. Watching Yuna and Niall be so comfortable and open with each other made us both a little jealous.

I wouldn't mind being all over her like that if she wasn't so nervous about it. I wasn't too worried about paps taking a picture of me with my arm around her.

I've lived in this industry long enough to know how to handle myself.

But spending time with Niall I'm a setting like this was always nice. I didn't get to see him much anymore with tours and everything so I invited him to Japan.

He already had a place here so he'd come to visit for a little bit while I was here working on my album. I figured after he met Yuna that he'd be staying a while longer than planned.

I watched them interact tonight and they both seemed really happy, which I knew made Juliet happy as well.

She had a weird attachment to Yuna, they were best friends but I didn't mind. I knew Juliet needed as much support as possible and I was glad Yuna was there for her, when I couldn't be.

I was excited for Niall though, he seemed like his best self and I didn't care who he was with as long as he was happy.

And the conversations were great between the four of us, we talked about the album, cool things to see and places to visit here in Japan.

But after Juliet decided to tease me under the table a few times, specifically while I was talking, I just had to do something.

After sleeping together for the first time last night I knew I was an addict for her now and I was desperate to relieve the built up tension right now.

She looked at me with wide eyes which made my cheeks warm. She was so pretty and this dress fit her so perfectly.

Her figure had started to return like it was when she first came here with me and she looked absolutely fantastic.

I needed to feel every part of her. Looking at her wasn't enough, even thought I could stare at her for the rest of my life and be satisfied.

She nodded at me as her hands gripped at the backs of my arms.

I didn't give her much time to process before I grabbed the bottom of her thighs to wrap around my hips.