Seventy Five- Speak to Me

This ended up being a little longer than I planned so I split it into two chapters

This ended up being a little longer than I planned so I split it into two chapters. These will be the last two official chapters of this book.

I love you.

***

"Harry can we talk for a minute?"

I was currently brewing coffee for us, standing in front of the coffee pot while Harry was getting the creme from the fridge.

We woke up this morning after last night and I couldn't even begin to describe how incredible it all was. The sex was incredible like always, but it was the emotion laced through the entire thing that had me blushing at just the thought.

I still don't really know what happened after fully, it was a little blurry after I came. I remember taking a bath with Harry and he helped me wash my hair, after that I vaguely remember Harry helping me get dressed and then we went to bed.

It all felt like a dream but I do remember feeling the most peaceful I think I ever have, and I'm really happy Harry was with me.

Waking up this morning, wrapped tightly in Harry's arms, his warm breath against my back and his curls tickling my neck...It was all perfect.

We decided to make the coffee together this morning.

I was walking around in Harry's dress shirt from last night, the buttons barely done while Harry just had a pair of sweats on and fuck did he look good.

His hair was still messy, his cheeks a little flushed as he walked around the kitchen and I just loved being able to wake up to this. Spending my mornings with him felt like the universe was giving me something good.

But despite all of it, I promised myself I would try and talk to him about everything so that's what I needed to do. No matter how nervous or scared I was, I needed to do this, even though I wanted to, I couldn't stay in Japan forever.

I couldn't just follow Harry around and let him take care of me. I wanted to work and have a job, I wanted to see Lou everyday and meet his dog, I wanted a life that didn't revolve around hiding from paps out in public or watching my boyfriend on the red carpet while I'm stuck at home because we're too nervous to go public.

But the thing was...if Harry asked me to, I would. Because I'm so hopelessly and desperately in love with him, I'd do anything he wanted me to. I just didn't know what he wanted, he hadn't told me and he's been trying to avoid it for weeks now.

"Yeah, of course." He responded, coming up to stand next to me and setting the creme down on the counter next to the brewing pot of coffee.