𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛- 𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

Juliet

TW: This chapter contains content involving, mentions of self-harm, suicide, eating disorders and depictions of panic attacks.

If any of these are a trigger for you, please proceed with caution. <3

***

"We got fucking tattoos, Lou

"We got fucking tattoos, Lou." I exclaimed through the phone with an uncontrollable smile creeping up my lips.

"I knew you were fucking in love JJ, you're such a horrible liar!" Lou shouted back in excitement.

Yesterday after Harry and I's picnic we showed our tattoos to his mom and Gemma, they both thought it was adorable and I'm surprised Anne didn't flip out. I didn't expect her to be excited about it or even pretend to like them but she told me mine was beautiful.

Harry and I didn't elaborate on the meaning of the semi-colon though, I still didn't think it was the right time to bring it up.

The rest of the night was really relaxing. Gemma and I sat down on the floor of the living room going through old photo albums. Against his protesting I even got to see a bunch of pictures of Harry when he was younger. He was whining the whole time but I thought it was absolutely adorable.

 He was whining the whole time but I thought it was absolutely adorable

When I tell you I almost cried looking at them...It was just a little emotional for me to see parts of his childhood that not very many people have seen before. It made me feel more connected to him and I didn't know it was fucking possible but I loved him more with every picture I looked at.

Things were going so well here and I finally felt a sense of total piece.

Harry and I talked a little more last night before we went to bed about our feelings and shit. I had some more questions and he had some very vague answers.

"How does this work after we leave England? Or when the albums done?" I asked, as we sat in the middle of the bed facing each other.

Harry reached over my legs to hold my hands. "However we want it to, I know it's gonna be hard baby, but we'll figure it out.