𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡- 𝚁𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

Juliet

***

Harry's words were ringing in my ears as he threw me down on the bed, crawling on top of me seconds after

His lips met mine immediately, my hands tangling in his curls as he settled between my legs. His tongue was fighting against my bottom lip and I didn't hesitate to open it for him.

It didn't take long for our tongues to tangle with each others in such a desperate way. I didn't even know there was so much tension between us until he pushed me against the door.

After I told him he could fuck me wherever he'd like I barely finished my sentence before he was kicking off our shoes, wrapping my legs around his waist, walking us to his bed and then proceeding to throw me into the middle of it.

It was so sudden, like a crack of thunder and both of us were clinging each to each other like we'd disappear if we let go.

I had no idea you could be turned on so quickly but I was definitely ready for Harry. The mood had changed so quickly that I could barely keep up even though I tried.

Harry was so quick and...rough, I was also trying to wrap my head around that along with the fact we were making out like horny teenagers right now.

I liked it when Harry wasn't gentle with me, it was liberating to be quite honest. When he choked me the other day I'd never felt more powerful before.

It was so hot to see him like that, the way he talked and he was still considerate even though I let him be in control.

I needed to explore more of that side of both of us, I knew there was more to Harry's sexuality and I just had a feeling he was going to awaken things in me I never would've otherwise discovered.

I was snapped out my thoughts when my shirt was being ripped off my body and it was barely over my head before Harry was kissing me again.

His hands pressed against my shoulders and he slowly pushed them all the way up my arms until his hands wrapped around my wrists.

Holy fuck.

Chills went all down my spine at his touch, the skin under where his hands had been prickling with goosebumps.

I knew Harry was teasing me because with him holding my hands down against the bed, neither of us could touch or undress each other.

He was slowly grinding himself against my core and I instinctively hung my legs over his hips, desperate for some sort of relief.

My stomach was wound up tight and him prolonging this was only making it worse. I couldn't believe how fast my heart was beating and it wasn't long until we were panting against each other's mouths as our kiss became even more heated and intense.