𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎-𝙰𝚝𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Juliet

Author's Note

Happy chapter 69...I have a little surprise for this one;)

What I have planned may not be for everyone and that's okay, if you don't like it please don't be mean or shame other people who do like it.

Just skip the end of the chapter.

Also this is how I imagine the studio.

***

Harry came back sometime early in the morning I think, I don't know exactly when but he was here now

I still haven't fully adjusted to the time change yet so i kinda lost my mental clock and if it weren't for the bright sun shining in my face, I'd have no clue it was even day time.

Louis and I talked last night for a few hours until we fell asleep, he told me about a girl he had gone on a few dates with and even a guy he had a crush on that worked at a café near him.

Apparently he didn't want to be tied down just yet so he had actually been on quite a few dates.

I liked it though, he was stepping out of his shell and exploring.

Apparently he started volunteering at an animal shelter too, which is where he met binx and ended up adopting her. He seemed super excited and happy about it, so I couldn't deny I really wanted to meet binx too.

Considering I had something to do with her name, it's only fair I meet her. I could be like the cool aunt, give her treats and spoil her and all that.

He also took time to scold me about sending home most of my paychecks. I only did it to help him since he was looking after my apartment but he didn't want me to.