𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢- 𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

Juliet

***

I had woken up before Harry today, the sun woke me up through the window and I couldn't fall back to sleep

I'd been up for about an hour. I organized my papers on the couch and scribbled down some ideas that popped in my head as I was arranging everything.

I'd also cleaned the piano. Harry basically used the top of it as storage so I organized that too.

I didn't have much else to do so I figured I'd make some coffee. I knew he liked his black so I made mine first with my cream and sugar. I knew he'd want his to be warm anyway.

As I was stirring my coffee I heard footsteps behind me. I assumed Harry was finally awake and probably heading to the bathroom.

But I was quickly corrected when I felt a warm presence behind me. His arms snaked around my waist and held tightly to my stomach as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning, baby

"Good morning, baby." He whispered before kissing my shoulder gently.

After my mini panic attack yesterday and then sleeping on my couch everything seemed to calm down.

Considering after a few hours of holding hands across the furniture I caved and crawled back in bed with him.

I figured I was over reacting, the change in my features wasn't as drastic as my brain made me believe. I looked normal.

I just have to keep reminding myself I don't look like some sick, skinny freak and I'll be fine...

My heart fluttered a bit at his touch and the sound of his groggy morning voice. I leaned my head back on his shoulder opposite from mine that he was still resting his chin on. I turned my head slightly to look at him.

"Morning." I said back with a big smile I couldn't help.

"Do you want some coffee? It's still warm." I asked him. He didn't say anything but he started pecking quick kisses on my shoulder and all the way up and down my neck.