𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛- 𝙼𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑

Juliet

***

The ride to the airport was pleasant considering I had a driver and Harry decided to drive himself

The ride to the airport was pleasant considering I had a driver and Harry decided to drive himself. I was just trying to enjoy the silence around me before I had to go through customs and security with him.

I really wasn't looking forward to this flight. I wasn't the biggest fan of flying but I could handle it. I just preferred when I didn't have to.

I didn't know if we had any lay overs or anything, Harry had continued to leave a ton of details out when giving me instructions.

Once I arrived I didn't even have time to open my door before it swung open and none other than Harry himself was offering me a hand.

I decided to stand from the car without taking his hand. I heard him scoff as I turned to close the door.

"Good to see you again too, Love." He said sarcastically as I walked to the trunk to get my bags.

"Pleasures all mine." I huffed under my breath.

I looked over to him to see he was desperately trying to hold back a smile at my response. It was cute how hard he was struggling to do so.

I tried my best not to smile back but failed miserably

I tried my best not to smile back but failed miserably. I shook my head and chuckled while pulling my bags out of the trunk. God I was trying to be a sarcastic bitch and he's got me all giggly.

Harry walked to the back of the car and took them from my hands. I tried to take them back and say I could do it but he insisted.

What happened to him being a dick? And where are his bags.

Honestly he probably has someone who carries his for him.

"I'll take these love. Come on."  He said before motion for me to follow him. He began walking and I closed the trunk before hurrying to catch up to him.