𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎- 𝚃𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚘

Harry
TW: mentions of self harm scars
***

Juliet and I's nap was very much needed after

Juliet and I's nap was very much needed after....last nights events.

We were both exhausted but it was worth it. I don't know how but after that I felt even closer to Jules. Saying I love you to her in those circumstances and hearing her say it back only solidified my feelings even more.

I'd never loved someone as fiercely as I love Juliet and I don't think I'll ever recover from it, I never want to, either.

Nothing could ever make me want to give up on what Jules and I have, she was my everything at this point and I never wanted to let that go.

Dinner went smoothly, the only thing was when Gemma pulled me aside and told me to put a pillow behind the headboard next time...

I wasn't going to mention that to Jules because I didn't want her to feel embarrassed.

It didn't bother me at all really, I wasn't ashamed of fucking my girlfriend and I appreciated Gemma's humorous attempt in telling me to shut the fuck up.

After dinner we all sat in the living room to watch a movie together and that was an amazing way to end my day.

With three of my favorite girls, all sitting with me while a funny movie played in front of us.

Everyone had fallen asleep except for me which meant I'd have to carry them all to their beds. I didn't mind though, it was a good memory.

It was a pain in the ass having to walk up and down the stairs a bunch but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle.

I didn't mind carrying Jules either, I knew she was sore and her legs were wobbly, even though she hid it well in front of my mum and Gemma, I knew she'd appreciate not having to walk up the stairs.

Jules and I slept like babies the whole night through, tangled in the sheets and each other until the sun rose.

But that's not what woke Juliet up, I had the devious idea to wake her up with my head between her thighs.

She was still sore but I was gentle and she came quickly. Luckily Gemma and my mum were out in the garden so I got to hear Juliet this time.

I guess you could say she wasn't expecting that as a wake up call but she didn't mind either.

She was currently face down in the middle of the bed trying to recover while I got dressed.