𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎- 𝙲𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

Juliet

***

It's been two days since I did shrooms for the first time with Harry and Mitch

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It's been two days since I did shrooms for the first time with Harry and Mitch.

I don't remember much after I took them but the parts I do remember were fucking weird.

I remember the small burst of confidence where I got back at Harry for making me beg. I also remember everyone running downstairs after Harry jumped out the window.

Yuna had showed up shortly after we took the shrooms so I was talking to her when it happened.

Thank god he wasn't hurt or anything serious. Luckily we weren't high off the ground and he landed in a bush.

I spent the next half hour after that picking leaves and bristles from his hair and clothing. We were a giggling mess the whole time.

Today we had slept in a little too long before starting to work on some more lyrics.

We were finishing up the second verse of She. I was sitting next to Harry in his piano bench with a notebook in my lap scribbling down ideas as he fiddled with different notes.

All the sudden Harry had leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder with a grin.

"I have an idea. Go get dressed." He said before kissing my cheek and returning back to his piano.

"What do you mean? We're working." I respond in slight confusion as I look to him over my glasses.

"Go get dressed." He repeated before kissing me on the lips and then nudging my shoulder for me to get up.

I let out a playful annoyed sign as I stood from the bench and set my notebook atop the piano.

I rushed to the bedroom and ruffled through the drawers as I searched for something to wear.

I picked out a simple lavender dress with small designs on it and my white sneakers. It was getting warmer outside so I decided on something light.

 It was getting warmer outside so I decided on something light

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.