S2:C14; Proof

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

A few days had passed since Giorgi and I visited Cooper, and we were doing great. Even with our ex-classmates big outburst, I was able to find closure in the visit, and I finally felt comfortable enough to perform missionary sex with Giorgi. A small memory of Cooper had passes my thoughts when my boyfriend first hovered over me, but my memories vanished as soon as I looked into his eyes.

It felt like we were the only people who'd existed, and I loved it. He held me close, started off gentle, kept eye contact with me so that I didn't have a chance to think of Cooper, and constantly made me smile by giving me compliments or making fun of himself for getting really close to finishing before I could.

We'd been going to school happier, flirting in class more, and we even forgot about Tammy for a few days. Until today.

"Let me drive today. You should sleep on the way to school," I said as I grabbed my car keys. "You stayed up too late last night."

"Your face," he yawned, making me giggle. "I'm fine. I just need some coffee."

"Blech. Bitter robot sweat," I grumbled, shuddering as I opened the front door and stepped outside.

"Black coffee is delicious, Cameron. Someday you'll come to love it as much as I do," Giorgi chuckled, running his fingers into my hair from behind me.

"Never," I laughed, freezing upon looking at my car. A large poster had been taped down on the hood, balloons were tied to my side mirrors, bright, neon green and pink paint had been used on my windshield and rearview window, and confetti had been scattered all over my car and around it.

Giorgi stepped past me and read the neon writing aloud: "Hope you don't mind the mess. Just wanted to let you know how special you are to me..."

"Why is it that whenever someone is interested in me they vandalize or destroy my things...?" I muttered.

"Hey, I haven't destroyed or vandalized anything of yours," Giorgi mumbled. "Uh, well, except for your body. But it's just a few bite marks and hickeys. I thought you liked those..."

I rolled my eyes as a smile stretched my lips, but upon my sight landing back on my car, I groaned and cupped my face. "Why my car~? I mean, I know it's nothing special, but seriously," I groaned, turning away from my vehicle. "Can't even take this to the cops because they're no help...ugh—OH! You have a security camera over your garage," I exclaimed as I pointed up at it.

Giorgi turned and looked up at it and hummed. "Forgot all about that.. Here, I'll pull up the app."

I stepped over and rest my chin on his forearm as he scrolled through his apps, opened the home security one, and tapped on the garage camera, choosing a red bar that read "motion detected."

I frowned as we watched the footage, unable to see anything but darkness, but after Giorgi had lowered his phone a bit, I could make out the different shapes and objects in our driveway.

The taller man had hummed when a dark car had drove up to the house, and he muttered: "How did she know the PIN number to the gate..?"

His question made me feel uneasy, and I shuddered before wrapping my hands around his arm and snuggling my face into his bicep as I kept my eyes on his phone screen.