S3:C11; Whose Sounds?

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"What the fuck does Gill look like?" Darnel questioned, sounding intrigued and terrified.

Giorgi smirked a bit and seemed to have dipped his head to hide his grin from our friend as he touched his nose against mine. "He doesn't look like much," he muttered.

My face burned up while goosebumps covered my arms. "What does that mean?" I asked. "G-Gio, wh-what does that mean? You...y-you didn't...."

"What?" My boyfriend asked cluelessly. "Oh! No! I didn't kill him, if that's what you're thinking. He just doesn't look like much 'cause we fought behind the school, right outside the library, you know, and I beat his face a little."

"You broke his nose," Darnel gaped.

"I didn't say that," Giorgi mumbled.

"The last couple of times you 'beat someone's face a little,' you broke their noses. You didn't have to say that you did," our friend scoffed. Did you make sure there were no cameras around?"

"Inar'Annaya helped me make sure, actually."

Inar'Annaya...? "The girl from the library that helped me hide from Tammy that one time?" I questioned.

"That's the one," my boyfriend clarified. "She made sure that no cameras or staff could see or hear Gill or myself. She even helped me out to clean myself off. My face and chest looked a hell of a lot worse than this, but she fixed me up and helped me leave campus without being spotted."

"...She helped clean your face and chest..," I repeated in a low murmur. Giorgi immediately cupped my face and tried to shoo away any negative thoughts he obviously (and correctly) assumed I was having. "Baby, it wasn't anything special. She just used a makeup remover wipe to clean the dripping blood—"

"So that she could get a closer, almost bare feel of your face and chest," I muttered.

"Cam, it wasn't like that at all. It hurt, I was upset, I kept trying to move her away—"

"And she still persisted?" I inquired.

"No. She got off and apologized."

"Hmph," I grouched. "I could've cleaned you up if I wasn't in that damn hospital."

" Baby, it wasn't anything good or bad. It was just an empty gesture, if that makes sense."

"Did Inar'Annaya say that or just you? Didn't you guys date a while ago? We don't know what her intentions are..." I scoffed. "She could've been helping you out because she misses your—"

"Stop. No. She says you and I are cute together all the time. She wouldn't sabotage or—"

"I'm sorry. Did you say 'all the time'? Why is she talking to you all the time? Doesn't she know I'm selfish of you? What the hell is wrong with people?! They're always trying to take you away from me," I grumbled quickly, pouting.

"Let's take a bath," my boyfriend suggested eagerly. "Dee, thanks for taking care of Cam. I really appreciate you. Let me know how I can pay you back for going out of your way to protect my boy, alright?"

"Oh, well..." our friend mumbled, chuckling nervously.

"Oh, I...I told Darnel that he can stay with us for a little while," I spoke up. "His girlfriend booted him for forgetting her mom's birthday and I didn't want him to waste money on a hotel... I know I didn't talk to you about it first, but—"

"Are you trying to persuade me into letting our friend stay over?" My boyfriend asked me. "Don't do that... There's no need. I don't care if Darnel stays over. We need someone to watch Corgi anyways while we're away for Spring break. Would you be alright with that though, Dee? I know you don't like dogs all too much."

"Corgi doesn't count as a dog. She's like a big, scary, lovable pony," our friend said, watching our Great Dane as she snored loudly on the couch. Giorgi and I chuckled at the reference while Darnel moved onto the couch beside her. "I might kidnap her while you guys are out. No promises that I won't."

"If you do, don't forget her mattress," Giorgi said nonchalantly while leading me over to our bedroom.

"Gio!" I gasped.

"What? That thing is not fun to clean. And you gotta make sure to clean it often, otherwise her shedding fur gets all over it and floats all around the air when she plops herself down on it. Ugh... It's such a hassle."

"Giorgi... How could you talk about our baby like that?"

"With ease, my love," he said simply, cupping the back of my neck before kissing my forehead. "With ease."

"You're rude," I chuckled as we walked into our bedroom. I couldn't help my low purring when he slid his thumb up to the back of my hair, but I was able to prevent myself from moaning out loud when he went further up into my curls and tugged on them.

"Why so quiet, baby," he questioned, his deep voice sending goosebumps all over my arms. "Surely you're not keeping my sounds from me on purpose..."

"Your sounds?" I challenged.

"My sounds," he said confidently.

I giggled as he turned me to face him and shook my head. "You're claiming all of my moans—"

"Ah-ah," he stopped me in a correcting tone. "My moans, my purrs, my whimpers for more, my beautifully cried 'G-Gio, please~'..." My face burned redder than a cherry after my boyfriend had imitated my whining perfectly. "My sounds," he repeated, smiling cheekily. "Let's shower together before our bath, yeah? We don't want to sit in blood and dirt."

Feeling incredibly flustered by his impersonation of me and too overwhelmed by the accuracy to find any coherent words, I just nodded and allowed him while he pull me into our bathroom.

••••••••

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!

(Sorry the chapter's not so lengthy, and kind of random. And I'm sorry if it feels more like a filler than a real, consistent-to-the-plot chapter. Nevertheless, I hope you like it! And I'll do better now that I've graduated!)