S4:C24; To Be Loved By Him

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

The moment we arrived home—just as Cameron had locked the door and began removing his shoes—I wrapped my hands and arms around his slim body and dove my lips into his neck, pressing hundreds of opened-mouth kisses and bite marks onto his skin.

He moaned softly, whimpering every now and again whenever I bit or sucked on him a little too hard while clinging the rough wooden surface for stability. I couldn't help my grinding against his ass—the cotton shorts we both wore were thick but gave a perfect amount of teasing to my movement. He pressed back harder and harder to feel more of my bulge, and I pushed further to feel the small puffy entrance that was his asshole. As he thrust and wriggled his hips against mine, I slid a hand down his stomach, across his waist, and lifted his shirt up his back to see the beautiful dimples on either side of his lower spine.

"Gio," he mumbled, sounding like he really wanted something. "Yeah, baby," I muttered, stuck in a trance by his rather greedy way of grinding on me. I could hear him say something after that, but I was too focused on his body. The way he stood, the way his hips danced over my lap, the way his spine curved while he leaned against the door—his sinuous, seductive pull was maddening. No-one else I'd ever been with matched his performance. They weren't even close because of how easily he had me. Cameron was the greatest—the best I could ever be with, and he reminded me of that everyday. The way he took care of me wasn't like anyone else had; he made me feel real. Like I existed for a reason; to be loved by him.

He was constantly looking at my face to read my emotions and respond accordingly, he always asked me questions to pull me out of any spiraling or depressive thoughts he could tell I was lost in, and he never let an argument separate us. No matter how angry ether of us got, he would never leave whatever room we were in, nor would he refuse to touch me. Cameron was the most peaceful, sweet hearted, and grounded person I ever loved, or met for the matter. After all the searching I'd done for someone that made me feel unique and cared about, he was my perfect treasure.

"Giorgi~!" His voice suddenly growled, forcing me out of my thoughts. "Put it inside! I don't want to wait anymore! I can't! I need it inside right now!"

I stared, shocked by my husband's frustrated and starved words for a moment, but soon grew a smile as I had just been thinking about how his bluntness was one of the reasons I loved him so much. "So dramatic," I chuckled, slowly peeling his shorts down his thighs. He shoved his ass back against my crotch and I grinned a wide, perverted smile at the closer feeling of his asshole grazing against my tip. "Take off your shorts," he grumbled, sawing his ass over the hard length of my cock. "Well how do you expect me to do that when you keep making me feel so good?" I asked. Suddenly he turned around and got onto his knees, and my face burned red when he pulled down my shorts and dove into my bulge, inhaling all of the heat off my balls. With a slow, slutty drag of his tongue, he licked up the length of my erection and sucked the tip over my boxers—driving me crazy. I couldn't control my face as he played with me, and although I knew he was teasing me over my underwear as a form of revenge, I loved every second of it. I wanted more and more and more of him, and I knew that the minute I had access, he was going to lose it.

"You're being cruel," I tittered, running my fingers through his hair as he sucked and tugged on the cloth around my boner. He flicked his eyes up at me, giving me a soft glare through his eyelashes, and I could've sworn my heart stopped. His beauty was unmatched and incapable of being topped; it drove me insane how much I loved and adored this man—especially since my past relationships had only been with women. Cameron Omartian-Anastas was my one and only exception, and so be it subconsciously or on purpose, he made damn sure that I remained wrapped around his finger and focused on him only.