S1;C17: Cooper's Property

Long time no chapter! Hope everyone is doing well!

📷 Follow My Wattpad Instagram For Sneak Peeks, Polls, and More 📷

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!!💖💖

••••••••

So.... I'd texted Cooper... Told him that I missed him. That was it. Didn't tell him about Giorgi touching me or hurting me or anything....but Cooper had came over. And he was upset.

"WHY WOULD HE TEXT ME THAT HE MISSES ME IF YOU GUYS ARE HAVING "SO MUCH FUN?!" IF HE WAS ACTUALLY HAVING FUN, HE WOULD'VE BEEN TOO EXCITED TO EVEN THINK ABOUT HIS PHONE!" My best friend yelled from the kitchen; Giorgi told me to stay in the living room. If I moved, then I'd be pinched. Or.... that's at least what I think he whispered to me before Cooper got out of his Jeep.

"HE PROBABLY JUST WANTED YOU TO SHARE THE EXCITEMENT! YOU'RE HIS BEST FRIEND, RIGHT?!" Giorgi argued.

"DON'T TRY TO USE HIS KINDESS AND GENEROSITY AS A STEP UP OR AN AID TO YOUR POINT TO GET ME TO BELIEVE YOU! I KNOW YOU DID SOMETHING TO HIM!" Cooper yelled.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK I DID," Giorgi laughed.

"I know you touched him," I heard Cooper say quietly. "I know you did. Because you think he's cute, and because you and I share the same mindset. I know you touched him."

"Yeah. I did touch him. I gave him a fist bump and a high five—"

"I know you touched him in erotic ways," Cooper said. "Apologize to him."

"I already did," Giorgi growled.

"SO YOU DID TOUCH HIM?!" Cooper screeched, a loud thud following after his screams. "YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! I TOLD YOU HE WAS MINE! I TOLD YOU THAT! I TEXTED YOU AND CALLED YOU TO TELL YOU THAT EVERY FIVE MINUTES AND YOU STILL TOUCHED WHAT IS MINE?! MY PROPERTY?!"

Cooper's property...?

"DON'T PUSH ME, COOPER," Giorgi thundered before another big thud sounded along with a pained groan from Cooper.

"Hyung! Can I please come in?! You and Cooper shouldn't fight like this," I called out from Giorgi's living room.

"HYUNG?! YOU TIED MY LITTLE CAMERON INTO YOUR HENTAI FETISH?! YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!" Cooper screamed as the sound of a knife being unsheathed from its knife block echoed into the living room.

Immediately, I ran into the kitchen and almost fainted when I saw Cooper scratch Giorgi's arm with a serrated knife.

"COOPER," I screamed, trembling upon his abrupt turn to me, specs of Giorgi's blood splattered on his hands, and clothes. He must've grazed a vein... There's so much blood...

"Baby, he touched you and you didn't tell me?! Why wouldn't you tell me?!" My best friend yelled.

"I-I-I— He wasn't trying to hurt me! He just wanted to give me an erection so that he could help it go away," I answered.

My answer—I chalked up within seconds—was not at all a good thing to bring up. Cooper's fiery eyes immediately grew even more fiery. "YOU TRIED TO TOUCH HIS DICK?!" He roared, holding the knife above Giorgi.

"Cooper!" I called as tears—that I'd not realized had formed in my eyes—streamed down my cheeks. "I wanna go home! I want you to take me home! Can we go?"

"HE—"

"I want to go home! Take. Me. Home! I want to cry and I want to rant and you have to come with me because you're my best friend and nobody else will casually wipe my snotty nose with their shirt! Let's go, Cooper!"

Eventually, Cooper dropped the knife and allowed me to drive us home. Once we arrived to his apartment, I cleaned Giorgi's blood off of him, made him take a shower, changed into one of his shirts and a pair of his boxers since they were the closest things to shorts that I could fit, and I made a little snack platter for us.

It contained grapes, strawberries, melon, cheese cubes, crackers, and diced ham. It was really cute if I have my say so. I was really proud of it.

"You ready," I questioned, setting the platter onto the coffee table before ruffling my best friend's damp hair as I straddled his lap so that he couldn't just up and leave as easily as he could had I not been straddling his lap.

"For what?"

"To be lectured! Duh," I scoffed. Cooper immediately groaned and tried to get up, but I quickly pressed my hips down over his lap so that he'd stop trying to leave for a bit.

"Cameron..."

"Cooper, you cut your friend... In his own house.... For touching me..." I started.

"So what, he's better at touching you than me?"

"...What?!"

"You're making it sound like you liked the way he touched you more than the way I touch you. If that's the case then—"

"Don't assume things of me," I said quickly, a bit of an angry attitude expressing itself through my voice. "Er...please... Please don't assume things of me... You know that you're my best friend and that I really like you..."

Cooper grabbed both of my wrists and forced me off the couch, onto the floor, sitting over my stomach as he pinned my arms above my head. "Everyone really likes me, Cameron, and I still get lied to! After being lied to everyday by everyone, wouldn't you start to assume things, as well? That others may be lying right to you, Cameron," he growled, his voice deep and husky—terrifying as he glared down at me.

"Cooper, I'm not lying to you," I whined. "Don't you trust me? I thought you loved me."

"It's because I love you that I'm having a hard time trusting you! You shouldn't have even gone with Giorgi!"

"Maybe you shouldn't have let me go if you were just gonna yell at me for going," I snapped.

"Don't talk to me like that," Cooper thundered, gripping my wrists tighter. I flinched at his loud, dominating volume and I felt myself shrink a bit under his hard, fiery glare. "I let you go because I thought that Giorgi would be smart and not touch you."

"But you obviously had a feeling that he would because you came to get me after one text," I mentioned. "If you didn't want me to go you shouldn't have let me!"

"You shouldn't have gone if you knew I didn't want you to go!" Cooper growled.

"I— You— I-I can't read your mind, Cooper!" I stuttered as I suddenly began to bawl. My emotions felt so....overwhelming and they just kept increasing and stressing me out a-and I just couldn't express them and...urgh! It was so frustrating!

"AND I DON'T LIKE THAT YOU'RE YELLING AT ME OR HOLDING ME DOWN! I WANT YOU TO HOLD ME THE WAY YOU USUALLY DO AND TALK TO ME THE WAY YOU USUALLY DO—NICELY! SO EITHER DO THAT, OR I'M GOING HOME!"

Cooper's glare on me persisted, but he quickly got off of me and helped me up off the floor, immediately proceeding to pull me into his embrace. "Don't talk to him anymore. Don't sit with him, don't look at him, don't even think about him... He's trying to take you from me and I'm not going to let him. Not even if you want to be with him, Cameron. I'm yours and you're mine—forever. We are best friends forever. Not you, me, and Giorgi. He's an irrelevant detail—an obstacle in our story, baby..... He wants to take you but you're my rightfully owned property... Yes?"

I nodded and buried my face into Cooper's neck. "I'm yours and you are mine....forever," I mumbled. "I won't let anyone divide us... Never."

••••••••

This is a whole lotta cringey cliché writing yo but I hope you like it anyways!!

Thank you and I love you for reading!!❤️❤️❤️