S4: C4; Madman

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"FUCK!" I shouted, barging into Bryan's house. "THEY'RE FUCKING MARRIED!"

The psychology professor calmly stepped over to the living room from his kitchen, wearing his usual frown. "What's the problem?"

"CAMERON! HE FUCKING MARRIED GIORGI!"

"Oh."

"OH?!" I seethed. "You knew about it?!"

"Yes. I saw his ring and pieced two and two together," the man said, pulling his dreads back into a ponytail while he walked past me to sit on his couch. "And they invited me to the wedding."

I clenched my fists as I glared at the man in front of me. "Bryan... Why didn't you tell me when they invited you?"

"It wasn't my place. If they wanted you to know then, they'd have told you then," he said, removing his glasses before rubbing his eyes with his thumb and index finger. "Cooper, sit down..."

I remained standing.

"Mr. Pacon," the black man muttered without looking at me. "Sit. Down." The stern tone he spoke with was threatening, so I sat in a chair across from his couch. "Look, I don't have a problem with you staying here, but you need to listen..."

"I'm not a dog, Bryan," I scoffed.

"No, you're a criminal. And a popular one at that," he sighed. "A lot of people know your face and crimes, and I'm allowing you to stay here, in my house, because I know that not a lot of people want to rent you or sell you anything because of your criminal record."

"Why..."

"Why what?"

"Why are you letting me, a criminal, stay with you then? Everyone knows me and what I did, so why are you letting me stay with you?"

"Because all of my neighbors are middle-aged adults that don't give a damn about anything but work and bills. There's no possibility for gossip or anything like that."

"That's it," I asked. "Not because you admire my—"

"There is absolutely nothing I admire about you, Mr. Pacon. Not your psychosis, not your obsessive behavior, not even your style of clothing."

Tch.

"I hope you don't take it as an insult, but I just don't. You're a smug and arrogant criminal—"

"I'm not a criminal," I chuckled. "I made one wrong move and got sent to prison for it. One mistake doesn't make you a criminal. That's like you accidentally putting a pack of batteries in your pocket to pick something else up and leaving the store without remembering to pay for them. Do you count that as theft? Or would you say that it's just forgetfulness?"

"That's forgetting to pay for something. You completely disregarded Cameron's feelings and destroyed his apartment, and forced him to be with you—in every way."

"He was only 'forced' once," I muttered. "After that, he—"

"He complied so that you would stop hurting him. And why'd you make quotations around the word forced? Do you sincerely believe that you're not wrong for drugging and taking advantage of him?"

"I don't."

The professor closed his mouth and crossed his arms over his thick chest, and stared at me for a while. "Why not?"

"Because he promised me that he was mine only, but he was out fucking around with Giorgi. I gave him a fair punishment, and then showed him how much I love him." I said simply.