S3:C16; Romance Resort

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Wow~," I gasped as our Uber parked in front of the suite's entrance. "Gio, look how pretty it is inside," I said, staring through the glass doors as I undid my seatbelt.

"It's super fancy," he mumbled, getting out of the car before jogging over to my side and opening my door. I took his hand that he'd held out for me, and jumped a bit when I heard the Uber's trunk close with a fairly big slam. When I saw an attendant grabbing our luggage, I thanked them and received a smile and a nod.

"Hello! You must be Mr. Omartian!" An older Asian man in a white tux boomed. His voice was a bit higher than Giorgi's, but carried a good amount of confidence and volume—as did his haircut. It was a salt and pepper undercut and he wore it really well along with a beautiful golden chain that hung around his neck, and a gorgeous pair of diamond earrings. The man was an inch or two taller than me, but his build was much more muscular. The bright red handkerchief sitting in his white blazer's pectoral pocket matched the vibrant crimson color of the bouquet of roses he held in his left arm—and all the other bouquets that decorated the suite's lobby.

"Nah. That's him," Giorgi said simply, nodding towards me.

"Ah! My mistake!" The man chuckled, extending his right hand towards me. "I'm Mark Oh, the owner of this couples' only suite!"

"Hi, I'm Cameron," I chuckled, shaking the man's hand. "And this is my boyfriend..."

"Giorgi," the Greek man stated.

"Hello, hello! So, Mr. Omartian, as we discussed on the phone, you were looking for our most luxurious room..."

"Right."

"Well, we have a few different views if you'd like to choose. They all do allow you to see the Eiffel Tower, just from different clarity. There's lights all around and sometimes they glare and can make it harder to see the beautiful tower, you know?"

"Whichever room has the clearest view will be perfect," I said softly. "Price isn't an issue, Mr. Oh. I'd like the room that you would be most happy to stay in."

The owner looked taken aback by my request before smiling widely. "I have the perfect room for you two," he said before snapping his fingers, which drew about four attendants to show up practically out of nowhere.

"Take these men to our most luxurious room. You four will be in charge of making sure that everything meets their standards—no matter how high. Everything must be to their liking. If I get even one complaint about any of your service from these men, you will be fired immediately. Do you all understand?"

The attendants all nodded a formal, single nod before grabbing our luggage and leading us into an elevator.

Giorgi pulled me into his chest so that our stomachs were against the other's, and he played with my ass the entire elevator ride. I buried my face into his pecs so that any accidental moans of mine would be muffled, but when he grabbed my hair and tugged on it a bit so that I met his evil eyes and smirk, I couldn't help myself from mewling a low groan.

The servants were all quiet, but the sexual tension that my boyfriend had created in that tiny metal box was so hot and heavy, I could've sworn I heard everyone shuffling, struggling to keep their cool composure while it suffocated them.

My cheeks burned up as Giorgi pulled my hair, and his smirk grew wider and wider as he watched me try my hardest to stay quiet. "Why are you so worked up," he asked, staring at my lips as they quivered. I couldn't help my twitching; Giorgi had gone and aroused me to a point that I couldn't control myself. He knew I wasn't going to stop fidgeting and twitching around until I got what I wanted. "Getting this horny on an elevator in front of others..." he chuckled. "You're so nasty, Cameron~."