S3:C5; Feelings

***A[nother] Quick PSA***

Guys the story had a plot twist. That's why it's taking a completely different turn from the description. A plot twist is what happened. It was planned. I didn't just get bored and decide to piss some of you off just for the fun of it!😆 I'm sorry if you guys didn't like it but if you just bear with me I'm sure you might hate me even more. Hahaha! Or, hell, maybe you'll come to like me again, lolol! Won't know till we get there, right? Thank you for reading!❤️❤️
Now on with the story!

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"BARK! BARK! BARK!"

Yuri yelped as Corgi leapt off the couch, making him fall off since he'd been resting on her thigh. Upon setting my sushi down and helping him back onto the large sectional, Giorgi had walked inside and groaned when the Great Dane jumped onto him, forcing him to carry her.

"Babe~, come get your dog," my boyfriend laughed, walking over to me while the large black animal licked his chin and face. "She's all yours. Look at how much she loves you~!" I awed, scratching her butt as he stood in front of me. "She doesn't love me. She just loves that I hold her up like this," Gio chuckled, setting the Great Dane on top of Yuri.

"Uwaahhh!" He chortled while Corgi licked all over his face. "No! No-ho-ho! Stop~! Corgi—AH! You licked inside my nose!"

I laughed at the seven-year-old while Giorgi lifted my chin and kissed me. "How was work," I asked, getting up and following him as he walked down the hall and towards our bedroom. "Meh. It was work," he said with a shrug while he pulled off his shirt. "One of my coworkers slapped my back really hard today to congratulate me for something..."

"For wh— Holy shit! Are you serious?!" I gawked upon seeing a dark, sizable bruise over his left shoulder blade. "What did they slap you with? A fucking treadmill?!"

"Ahh, haha, is it that bad? The reason he did it was for something about getting the most people to sign up for my workout class or whatever... But he meant to slap Blake. I only had 13 people today. Blake had twenty-something," Giorgi chuckled, tossing his shirt over to our hamper. "Gio, what did he slap you with?" I asked again, grazing my fingers over the dark bruise. "His hand. I can't remember his name, but he's this shorter guy with biceps the size of watermelons and forearms as thick as bricks. He knocked me into my boss!"

"Wh— What did she say?! Did you get in trouble?!"

"Nah, but I guess I slapped her ass by accident 'cause she whipped around and was like "Giorgi! We'll talk after your shift's over," and after I clocked out she told me that if I was interested in her I should've said so instead of touching her like that in front of everyone."

"Hmph... Well, did the guy that slapped you ever apologize? Or did he never realize that you were the wrong guy to hit?"

"No, yeah, he apologized after I hit him in the face," my boyfriend laughed, his deep voice filling the room. "I think I gave him a black eye."

"You did?!"

"Yeah, 'cause I thought someone was running up on me. I wasn't gonna let myself get jumped in front of my class."

I groaned and dropped my head back. "Can't believe I missed that... Did anyone record it?"

"I mean, the security cameras probably caught it."