S4:C21; We're Family

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!

••••••••

I stared at my husband as he lay still in the hospital bed; broken, bandaged, and hooked up to a bunch of IVs. He looked like he had been dragged through hell. I mean, it was obvious that he was. I couldn't wait until he woke up so that I could apologize for making him feel so alone and abandoned. Bryan and I searched hard, far and near but neither of us could figure out where he was. Now, I was going to have Cooper show me. I needed to see where my husband was kept and get an idea of what he endured for the ten days that he was missing. I needed to see Graham and make sure he was dead—especially if he had actually kept two corpses in the same room as Cameron. If I went and saw that he was already dead, then I'd just have Cooper to take care of... But if Graham wasn't actually dead, I'd have to deal with them both at the same time and make sure that they could never bother Cameron again.

With a deep inhale, I stood up and leaned over my husband, pressing a lengthy, apologetic kiss to his left temple, eyelid, and cheek, and then I turned to face Cooper with a glare. "Let's go."

I followed the psychopath to Graham's car but stopped him when he tried to open the driver's side door. "Keys," I commanded, reluctantly receiving them along with a pouty frown. "Send me the address."

"I could just tell you. It's not that far from here," Cooper said as we got into the silver Altima.

"You could just send me the address," I retorted, pulling my phone out of my front pocket. Without another word, he sent me the directions to Graham's house, and we were off. As I followed the gps, I prepared myself for what I would see. I knew there would be dead bodies, but I had to be ready to see them bloody or left in a horrifying state. My heart thumped against my ribs as we pulled into the driveway of Graham's house, and began to thrash around wildly like a feral animal trapped in a cage as we got out of the car and walked up to the front porch.

"Open the door," I sighed, tucking my phone back into my pocket. Cooper's eyebrows furrowed into an irritated frown, but he still did what I said. Upon opening the front door, he stepped inside and led me to Graham's body. A massive pool of blood surrounded his corpse, and the smell of it was enough to make both myself and the murderer gag.

"That's fucking rancid," he scoffed. "He's only been here a couple hours."

I stared at the younger guy's body, still and limp on the floor. The back of his head was bloody and seemed to be busted open a bit. With a quick glance up at the blood-stained wall, I chalked up that Cooper had thrashed Graham's head into the protruding corner over and over and over again until he died. It was a gruesome murder, but I didn't pity the kid. He'd been an accomplice in kidnapping my husband. In my eyes, he got what he deserved. And Cooper was going to get what he was due very soon. "The other bodies," I mentioned, staring at Graham. I wanted to look away. I felt myself on the verge of vomiting, crying and passing out the longer I stared, but I couldn't allow myself to actually do any of that. Cameron had been through so much worse. I needed to deal with this; it was the very least I could do for him. "Where are they at?"

"Basement," the psychopath answered while stepping over Graham's body, leading me towards the cellar. "I didn't know about them when I first brought Cameron here... I actually didn't know until he saw them and freaked out."

I glared at my childhood nuisance as he opened the door and pointed straight ahead towards the bottom of the stairs. "That's gonna be the girl that he killed for 'snooping around' right died there.  Really, she was just interested in him and he had been hiding her dead brother down there behind the stairs, so he pushed her to keep her from finding him. Rebekah and Colin are their names," he explained while staring into the dark cellar, not moving.