S3:C23; Amani

I hope you enioyyyy!!!

••••••••

Five hours of packing had gone by in a flash. And that was surprising since Giorgi and I had hardly spoken while we packed. I'd imagined our mutual silence would have made the five hours feel like five years or something, but it was more like we'd started, and five minutes later we had finished.

Giorgi had worn a frown the entire time and it was obvious that he was tired, stressing, and overthinking some things. The only reason I could tell he was overthinking was he kept lifting a shirt or some kind of piece of my clothing every so often and would caress it between his fingertips or stare it for a while. And it was only with my clothe's.

I figured that he was overthinking the way I suggested we had sex before packing to take his mind off of things. Perhaps, I'd only chalked that up to be his main focus because it was mine, though. I couldn't stop grieving and feeling guilty for saying such a thing. It was so rude of me to do!

I suggested sex instead of a genuine conversation. What kind of boyfriend was I?! Apparently, I was the one that only liked Giorgi for what was inside his pants. Ugh! That wasn't true, and I never meant to make it seem like that! I thought he would like that! A good distraction, is what I'd hoped he would've thought of it.

My fiancé was lying down in bed now—as he had been since we finished packing an hour ago. His phone was off, face-up on our dresser across from our bed, along with his necklaces, and every other ring he wore except for my engagement one. My heart throbbed as I glanced over to him and watched him rest for a moment; I'd then tip-toed over to our closet and grabbed a coat, slipping it over my arms. As quietly as I could, I grabbed my keys, walked over to our bed, kissed my fiancé's neck and lower nape, and then headed over towards our bedroom door.

"You're leaving? It's 11 o'clock."

I froze at the wooden surface, my hand barely on the knob; I thought my fiancé had already fallen asleep. "I'm..."

Should I tell him I'm walking Corgi? Tch. What am I thinking? He knows I'm afraid of walking outside in the dark. Besides, there's no reason to lie to him.

"I'm going to talk to Professor Davis..." I told my fiancé. When he said nothing and remained silent, I turned to face him and frowned when I saw him wearing a grim expression.

"You're going to talk to him about what?"

"Me," I said honestly.

Giorgi shrugged and rubbed his face. "What about you? Y-you, you think you're a psychopath or whatever? You want him to confirm or deny that, or something? What...?"

No... I don't know... I returned a shrug and moved a bit of my hair out of my eyes and tucked it behind my ear. Since my hair wasn't really long enough for that, it fell right back in front of my gaze. "I'm just confused about some stuff, Gi-Gi..."

My fiancé sighed and pulled the covers off of his legs before getting out of our bed, and opening the door for me. I reluctantly stepped out of our bedroom and felt even more confused when Giorgi had walked with me into the living room before taking a seat on the large couch.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'll wait to sleep with you. You're going out late, so I want to be awake to see you come back safely and soundly. Even if it's 3 or 4 in the morning. Just be safe, Cameron."