S2:C4; Wet Desserts (Smut Chapter)

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
@bxbsaremythingg

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

"Oh! Giorgi! Be careful," I giggled as he kissed me all over my neck and shoulders while we walked to his room. "Quit kissing me so much... You're going to make my knees give out."

"You have no idea," he mumbled into my skin before picking me up and carrying me the rest of the short distance to his bed.

I gasped at his murmured words and a small laugh escaped my vocal chords as he crawled beside me and made small nibbles and kisses all over my neck and collarbones. My heart grew a few sizes for Giorgi as he seemed to refuse to get on top of me, and I couldn't help but get turned on from his benevolence.

"Why are you so hard already," he chuckled as he nibbled down my chest, taking a few seconds to suck and bite every new spot that he chose as if he didn't want any one hickey to feel lesser than the previous ones.

"Because you're being so considerate and thoughtful," I mumbled, moaning quietly as his lips moved down to my freshly shaved pubic area just above my erection, brushing over my skin along with the help of his tongue.

"Well, I want you to enjoy everything..."

I moaned more as he kissed and nibbled at my oh-so sensitive area.

"So I'll let you choose..." he added.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

Giorgi licked up my abdomen and laughed lowly as I whimpered while he teased me by brushing the tip of his tongue over my lips, refusing to give in to my craving for a kiss.

"Do you want to top me first? That way you could maybe feel even more comfortable with me doing it to you," he offered.

"You mean, like...I-I'd put...my...in...in your...?"

"Yeah," he chuckled, kissing my stuttering lips.

"Have you ever done that before?" I questioned as I remembered the excruciating pain that came with my first time.

"No, but if it'd make you happy—"

I slammed my lips against Giorgi's, and wrapped my arms around his big, muscular body, squeezing him tight. "You don't have to do that. I want you to enjoy this as much as you want me to. No, I want you to enjoy this more than you want me to," I whined as tears filled my eyes.

Giorgi emanated sympathy and anger, but his rage lasted only for a moment. He quickly blew some steam out of his nostrils and then rubbed our foreheads together while stroking my jaw with his knuckles. "He didn't do it correctly," he started. "That's why it hurt so much."

I frowned as I grew confused. "What do you mean?"

"He didn't use lube, did he? Lotion, oil, anything of the sort...?"

I shook my head and snuggled into Giorgi's chest, and he scoffed before opening the bottom drawer of the nightstand on the left of his bed, and grabbed a black bottle that read Wet Dessert with a picture of a neon pink cupcake on it.