S2;C10; Stray Lamb Vs. Sheepdog

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

The Next Day...

Immediately after class had ended Giorgi and I had rushed over to the men's room and locked ourselves in the stall closest to the handicapped one to discuss our plan.

"You and I are going to split up. You're going to go—"

"I'm nervous," I mewled.

"I know, I am too. But we have to get rid of her, right?" The Greek man said softly.

I huffed through my nose as I pouted and nodded. "Right...so you're going to go to the library and I'm gonna linger outside of it and talk to a couple of guys," my boyfriend said, making me drop my head back and groan. "So you're gonna give her a chance to talk to me alone~? What if she touches me," I whined. "I won't let that happen. I promise. And I'm not doing this to give her a chance to be with you alone. I think she'll actually come up to me."

"Why would she do that?" I questioned.

"To threaten me. Get me away from you," Giorgi answered with a shrug.

"Oh...w-well do you have a plan for if and when that happens?"

"I'll talk to her. See what she has to say."

"No~! Please, no. She's weird and creepy. What if she says something that makes you dislike me? What if she's been watching me since middle school and she tells you about all the times I got hard in class," I panicked. "Please don't talk to her alone~!"

"Babe, why were you getting hard in class?" Giorgi chuckled.

"She already told you?!"

The large man just laughed and ruffled my hair. "You're cute. Come on."

"Wait! Wh-what do I say if she approaches me? Do I scream? Do I call your name?"

"No, no, no, don't do any of that. Just hear what she has to say. I'll sneak over and stand behind her while she talks to you so don't worry too much, okay?" I frowned and moaned but Giorgi smiled at me and nodded. "This is gonna work. I promise," he said confidently.

We walked out of the bathroom, holding each other's hand, but when we were about fifty feet away from the library, Giorgi'd unlaced our fingers, cupped the back of my head, and smooched my temple before walking over to a group of large, buff men who I assumed were his football teammates from high school or newer friends that he'd made at our college.

"Wait~," I mumbled as I scurried over to him and grabbed his hand again. "I'm scared," I whispered, coaxing him to bend down and press his forehead against mine.

"Don't be," he said softly. "I'm gonna be watching you the entire time."

"Ohhhh~!! Whoa!!" Giorgi's friends whooped and chortled. "Is this your man, G?" A light-skinned black man chuckled as he nodded at me. "Hi. My name's Tyson."