S2:C18; A Fair Fight

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Tammy Kinland, let's make a deal," I began. "Pass me a knife so we both get one. We'll have a fair fight. If I win against you, you leave me and especially Giorgi alone for the rest of your life. If you win...."

Tammy's eyes narrowed and she gripped her knives tighter as I hesitated to finish my sentence. "If I win, what?"

"If you win...I leave Giorgi and become yours."

Her hard, angry frown immediately blossomed into a large, delighted smile, and she tossed me one of her butterfly knives.

"If it's a knife fight you want, it's a knife fight you'll get," she giggled. "I should warn you, though. I've been practicing my skills for a few years now."

"Is that so," I mumbled as I stretched my back and popped it loudly.

"It is," she beamed.

"Three years exactly," I asked.

"Yup."

"Flipping, throwing or stabbing?"

"All kinds of practice."

"Hmph," I hummed quietly. Nobody throws balisong knives. They're too risky. You throw it and it could close or it could fly somewhere and hit the wrong thing or person. Tch. 'All kinds of practice,' my ass. "Thank you for the warning."

What an idiot. Warning me about practicing for three years with a butterfly knife? I've been practicing my skills with all kinds of knives ever since the sixth grade. However, I haven't handled a balisong knife in so long...

With a quick flip of my wrist, I executed a successful flip-close and open with the knife, I internally sighed, thanking everything holy that I hadn't forgotten my skills.

"How do we know who wins?" Tammy asked.

"You'll know," I said simply.

"Ahh..."

"Giorgi's car is off limits. If you scratch it or break a window, I'll aim to kill you," I said plainly, popping my knuckles with my thumb.

"Over a car, Cameron?"

"Over his car, yes, Tammy," I seethed.

"Ha," she scoffed. "I can't wait until you're this protective of me and my stuff."

Her words disgusted me so much that I'd subconsciously frowned hard enough to make my eye twitch, and I gripped the knife tightly.

"When will we start," she questioned.

What are all of my advantages aside from my knife expertise? There's about five feet of distance between my sedan and Giorgi's luxury SUV...

"Cameron~," Tammy sang. "Are you still planning your attack on me?"

If she's already finished, then she's sure to lose. That also means I don't have to waste so much time thinking about all these different kinds of moves I could make, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

"I can't wait much longer, Cammy. You're waving a fresh-baked cookie in front of my nose; it's only a matter of time until I bite," she giggled, flipping her knife around.

"Tammy Kinland, for the love of God, stop talking," I growled. I need to think of at least two different angles from my current one to see my advantages in here...

"I don't care about the love of God. I want the love of Cameron Omartion," she said plainly.

"Shush," I mumbled as I ran my eyes all over the garage. If I can throw something and distract her then I can move closer to the cars and completely prevent any damage from happening to them.... And...if I go...oh! If I go behind—