S1:C15; Coop-y-bara, Hickies and Sleepovers

"Mmm~!" I groaned as I stretched my legs while laying atop of Cooper's bare chest. My legs felt so s— Why am I laying on Cooper's bare chest?!

"Cooper," I whispered, tapping over his ribs. He didn't move or wake at all. "Cooper," I whispered a bit louder, tapping on his chest. He still didn't wake at all. For a moment I laid still, looking over my best friend's chest.

His nipples were so bright and hard, I couldn't fight my urge to touch them. I slowly grabbed onto both his nipples with my index fingers and thumbs, and lightly pinched them.

So hard... It's not cold, so why...

"Cameron," Cooper groaned, although he was still asleep. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the musk, masculine scent emanating off of my best friend. As I exhaled, Cooper groaned again, although it was softer—like a moan—and he flexed his abs. I liked seeing how they tightened up and defined themselves, so I pinched my best friend again, a bit harder. "Unh," he moaned as he flexed again. I giggled a bit at my sleeping best friend's sounds and actions, and I watched his abs once again while I rubbed my fingers over the tips of his nipples.

Almost instantly, Cooper woke up and rushed to flip us over and then run to my bathroom, shouting when he stubbed his toe on the doorframe. "Dammit," he whispered, grabbing himself between his legs. "Cameron, you shouldn't touch me like that!" he said frustratedly, his cheeks and ears bright red as he stood awkwardly with his legs apart as if he were afraid to close them.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know you'd hurt yourself because of me! I'm really sorry, Cooper," I whined, mumbling the last bit of my words.

He sympathetically pouted at me, letting me know that he felt bad for raising his voice at me because I was his small, cute, and innocent little bean.

"Just...if you want to touch me like that, do it when I'm awake... I have better control of myself," Cooper muttered before closing himself into the bathroom. I didn't quite understand what he meant by 'he could control himself better' but his demeanor seemed embarrassed.

I sat up on my couch and rubbed over my sore ribs. Everywhere I touched was a different level of soreness. After feeling over my left nipple and wincing from the pain, I looked down and almost fainted when I saw how many bruises and bite marks I was covered in.

WHAT DID WE DO LAST NIGHT?! I THOUGHT WE ONLY...GOT RID OF MY PROBLEM AND FINISHED THE MOVIE!

For a few moments I sat silently in thought, trying my hardest to remember the night.

"Hey...Cam, do you know where my phone is? I've got to check my bank account before I do anything today," Cooper said, combing through his hair.

"Er... Well, I can call it," I mumbled, half my mind still trying to remember last night, a quarter trying to figure out why Cooper seemed embarrassed, and the last quarter focused on finding my own phone. "Um... Alexa!" I called. "Call—"

Wait~ a second! His name in my phone so embarrassing! He'd hate it!! Ugh!

"Call my phone," I instructed my circular device. As Alexa declared that she was calling my phone, I looked around for my and Cooper's iPhones. "Babe, w— Cam, why didn't you just have her call my phone," Cooper questioned.

I shrugged and shook my head cluelessly. "I-I don't know... Didn't really...think about it...?" I lied. Cooper scoffed a chuckle and ran his fingers through my hair as I looked around my couch. "Oh! Found your phone," he announced, grabbing the rectangular piece of technology from under a pillow. My heart sunk a bit as he summoned Siri and asked her to call 'Cooper.'

"I don't see a 'Cooper' in your contacts. Who would you like to call?" She questioned. Cooper's eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me with a very confused expression. "Did you delete my number," he questioned.