S1;C18; Jaw Scars and Erin...ds

⚠️🚨PLEASE READ🚨⚠️

Please be safe!! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY!!!

THIS CHAPTER MENTIONS CUTTING AND ENCOURAGEMENT OF THE IDEA!

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORY AND YOU DO NOT AND SHOULD NOT EVER HURT YOURSELF!

I'M BEGGING YOU ALL!!! DO NOT HURT YOURSELVES PLEASE~!!!

••••••••

"Don't talk to him anymore. Don't sit with him, don't look at him, don't even think about him... He's trying to take you from me and I'm not going to let him. Not even if you want to be with him, Cameron. I'm yours and you're mine—forever. We are best friends forever. Not you, me, and Giorgi. He's an irrelevant detail—an obstacle in our story, baby! He wants to take you but you're my rightfully owned property... Yes?"

I nodded and buried my face into Cooper's neck. "I'm yours and you are mine....forever," I mumbled. "I won't let anyone divide us. Never."

Later That Day...

After Cooper and I had finished talking and arguing about communication with Giorgi, we watched a movie in his bedroom; him in just a pair of adidas sweatpants, and me in one of his oversized long sleeve shirts and an oversized pair of gray sweats that he'd let me borrow after making me take a shower to wash off all of Giorgi's 'toxic energy'.

I was laying on my stomach at the foot of Cooper's bed, propped up on my elbows while watching a movie, and he was sitting at the head of his bed with his feet resting on my behind.

"Cameron," he suddenly growled. My heart froze for a moment; I thought we were done arguing! I thought we were happy again! I turned around with a sad frown heavily set on my face, and whined as he slowly took his feet off of me and leaned closer to my face. "Who are you?" he asked, glaring into my soul.

"I'm...Cooper's property," I mumbled as he stared at my lips, making a swarm of butterflies crowd my stomach. "Good... Who am I," he then questioned. I smiled and bit my lip at the question; for some reason it made my heart throb whenever he asked me it. "You're mine," I answered, receiving a deep, proud grin from Cooper. "Good boy," he whispered, crawling over my back.

"Cooper~," I groaned. "You're too heavy to sit on me. Get off~." Cooper laughed and ran his hands up my shirt, stroking my back. "You know, Cameron..." he muttered. "You're back seems like the most scar-free place on your body...it makes me wonder...."

"Makes you wonder what," I asked quietly, diligently focusing on the satisfying pressure of the soft but stern strokes he gave my back. Cooper chuckled as he slowly ran his thumbs down my spine and stopped at the lowest point of it, right above my butt crack. "Is your butt covered in scars, too? Because if it is, then I'd like to say that that is my favorite part of your body," he laughed softly. "Can I look?"

My cheeks burned red at the question and my heart beat as fast as a cheetah's sprinting legs. "W-why? I can just tell you," I mumbled. "Oh, yeah," Cooper tittered. "Then tell me. Is your butt covered in scars?"

I covered my burning, red face and shook my head. "No. I never thought about cutting my butt," I answered. "Well, think about it," Cooper said gently. "Don't you think you'd look cute with butt scars?"

I didn't know how to respond. I shrugged and shook my head. "I dunno... Do you?"

Cooper shrugged. "Do I think you would look cute or me?"