S4:C16; The Basement

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!

⚠️This chapter mentions: death, corpses, necrophilia, and the like! Beware!⚠️

••••••••

"Be honest, Cameron. You think you can be good for a little while?"

"Why do you keep saying that? 'A few months?' A little while...' What are you planning?"

"Well, see... I'm sharing you at the moment," Cooper said with a sigh. "And the guy I'm sharing you with, we're actually at his place right now. We agreed to share you for a few months since he helped out. He picked us up in his car, and you're lying in his bed."

What...? Why would anyone partner up with Cooper to kidnap me? Who would—

My eyes froze wide open, staring at the silhouette of a man that'd suddenly began stepping closer and closer to me. "W-wh— What, what are you— Wh-why...," I whispered, trembling viciously upon seeing his face. "Graham... Why are you working with Cooper?"

He just stared at me, not saying a word. Then, he moved a hand to hover over my right thigh, but didn't touch me. He glared down at my skin, taking in every mark and scar that he could see for a while. "I never got to see you like this..." he suddenly mumbled. "All of your cuts... There're so many... What demons were you fighting? What troubled you so deeply that you went and did this to yourself so many times...?"

His voice was wavering as if he were battling an urge to cry. And he wasn't putting up a good fight at all, it sounded like. "Cooper, he doesn't deserve this... He's finally found happiness. We can't take that from him," Graham said quietly as tears streamed down his cheeks and fell onto my skin. "Let's take him back home."

My eyes somehow grew wider and I nodded, turning to face Cooper. "Yes! Please, take me home! Please! I've been through enough hardship! I finally—"

Cooper gripped my jaws tightly and squeezed so hard that I couldn't speak. "What the fuck are you saying, Cram?"

"Let's take him back to Giorgi... Sure, I agreed to do this at first but...but look at him. He's been through hell before. Why take him back?"

"He's not going back. You said you'd help me hide him away, so help me fucking hide him away! If you're done with him, fine! But I'm not! We made a deal, so hold up your half of it!"

I whimpered as Cooper squeezed tighter.

"I'll report you to the police if you don't let me take him back right now. I-I won't be responsible for him falling back into depression, or-or maybe killing himself. I won't! So let me take him back home, or I'm reporting you!" Graham demanded.

"Are you actually fucking stupid? You know if you report me, you go down, too! You're an accessory. You helped me kidnap him. You helped me tie him up," Cooper laughed. "What do you think is going to happen if you report me? They're gonna let you go just like that?"

"You threatened me," Graham said, his voice shaking. "That's why I helped you. You, a former convict, threatened my life so I had no choice but to help you.... That's what I'll tell them."

"You lying asshole," Cooper growled, gritting his teeth. "If you snitch, I'll kill you."

Graham twitched at Cooper's menacing remark. "Y... You just...Y-you just made a real threat!"

"Yeah, and I mean it. If you call them or even try to leave this room without me, I'll slit your throat and make you watch yourself choke on the blood. I'm not letting you ruin my time with Cameron. I've needed this for so long, and I'm not letting you fuck it up."