S1:C9; Date Night (Part 1/3)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

••••••

"You can come by earlier, but remember that the night starts at 8 o'clock! See you later," Giorgi said as we split ways in the parking lot of our school.

"Bye~!" I unlocked my car and hurried to leave the parking lot; I had an opportunity to install the cameras. Granted, it'd only been a day with my decoy bag, I might not ever get another opportunity as good as this one.

Cooper had to stay late and wait for Erin to talk to her, and he wanted me to put his bag in his apartment. He gave me his key! Haha!

My plan was to take a picture of his key and 3D print a copy. I would go to get another key cut out but...that would mean that I'd have to talk to someone. With a 3D printer, I could just do it on my own. No big deal. Besides, I already have one anyways and I almost never use it.

I hurried to my and Cooper's apartment complex and I rushed into mine first to grab all of the supplies that I'd gotten last night. After I obtained my spy gear, I headed over to Cooper's apartment, and I dropped his backpack on his couch.

After a quick look around his apartment for any security cameras—and finding none—I began setting up mine. In a way, they were security cameras. I could watch over my best friend and his idiot girlfriend, and make sure that she never hits him or yells at him about stupid stuff, or guilt trips him. I had to break them up. They're not even a happy couple! They're toxic to each other!

Sighing, I dug through my bag for several more cameras after setting some up in the kitchen cabinets, stop of them, in the fridge and freezer, and I even managed to get on in the sink without the disposal machine breaking it or even touching it! So no suspicious clacking would ever occur. The cameras are waterproof and have some pretty awesome camera quality. Clear picture and it's hard to break. I tested one at my apartment to see how easily it could break. I was able to drop it a ton of times from different heights. It was pretty strong.

If I wasn't so introverted I would have emailed the creators of the cameras and ask to meet them so that I could give them a few ideas of mine to make it indestructible and still efficient.

The miniature microphones I'd gotten were cute; I'd gotten microphones that were inside pens. What I really liked about them, was that they were voice activated! I wouldn't have to listen to a bunch of dishes clanging or just movement! I would only hear their voices! How amazing is that?!

I set up the 30 pens I got, all over Cooper's room, his spare room—which appeared to be his office—, his living room, bathroom, kitchen, and inside his backpack. I really needed to find out who Erin would leave Cooper for, and I was more than willing to find out any way I could. A couple pens I left out in plain sight on Cooper's coffee table with a paper beside them that I'd written on last night after getting the supplies: "It's not much at all, but I'd like for us to be friends Erin. If you're anything like Cooper, you're probably always asking your friends for a pen. Here's two of my favorites! Sincerely, Cameron!"

I hated the amount of kindness I'd put into the small letter, but I really needed Erin to take those pens.

Once I finished setting up everything—which took about half an hour—I took a look around Cooper's apartment and sighed contently. I couldn't see any cameras, nor their red lights since I'd put tape over the small blinking circles last night, and the mic pens looked like regular pens.

It was a rough night, last night. I only slept for three hours. I fell asleep against Giorgi more than an invasive amount of times. He had to think I was flirting him. It was so embarrassing waking up with my face squished against his shoulder all seven times. I can only imagine how times I did it before I started counting. Giorgi was really sweet about it though. He kept telling me that I was okay to sleep on him but...I-I hated myself for doing it! I felt so rude and intrusive!