S1:C12; Our First Sleepover (Pt. 1/3)

Upon approaching to the apartment complex, Cooper had come over to my apartment with his toothbrush and a few outfits. He'd asked me if he could spend a nights with me just to calm down and I grew ecstatic at the thought of having a sleepover with my best friend, so, of course, I agreed!

My smile from the realization on the way home was still lingering on my face, and it only grew when Cooper followed me into my bathroom with his toothbrush, shampoo, and several other bathroom-related items.

As I started to brush my teeth, Cooper began to remove his clothes. Awkwardly, I stuttered and fumbled and tried my hardest to keep my eyes off of him, but it was no use. My mirror was too big...and so was his—

"Cameron?"

I jumped at the suddenness of my best friend's voice and faked an okay smile. "Yes," I responded, glancing at the fairly big imprint in his boxer briefs and back up to his eyes in the mirror.

"Do you mind if I walk around like this?"

"Um—" I cut myself off and cleared my throat.  "Ye— uh, wi-with—without pants? You wanna walk around without..." I trailed off and turned around to face my best friend, pointing at his legs with a trembling finger. 

"Without pants... Yeah," Cooper said softly. "If I'm making you uncomfortable though, I can put on some pants or something."

I stuttered and stumbled incoherently over my inexistent words while struggling to put my toothbrush away and eventually Cooper cut me off with a shake of his head and a soft chuckle. "It's okay. I want you to be comfortable. I need you to feel comfortable. I don't like that I blew up in front of you, Cameron. I'm sorry for getting so upset and embarrassing you," my best friend said sincerely before moving to grab a pair of plaid pajama bottoms.

I shook my head and reached for his arm, but quickly pulled my hand back, reminding myself that he was still a bit upset so I should've at least waited to touch him for a few minutes...but he wanted to kiss me at the car!

I threw my hand forward and softly grazed my knuckles over his arm as he pulled up his pants, and just as I was about to embarrass myself with more stuttering, Cooper clenched both my wrists and pressed his forehead against mine. "I want you to be comfortable around me Cameron. Please don't force yourself to deal with me if you're uncomfortable. Kick me out if you feel that I'm invading your space at any point, okay?"

"No, you're fine," I whined. "I don't want to kick you out and I don't want you to leave. It's our first sleepover. If you're comfortable, I'm comfortable...mi casa es su casa," I tittered faintly as he brought my hands to his chest. "Por favor quédate, Cooper."

He smiled and embraced me slowly into his warm, comfortably tight arms and I buried my face into his neck and kissed his skin slowly. "Cameron," my best friend started. "Do you like him? Romantically?"

"Who?" I questioned.

"Giorgi," Cooper muttered.

I rested my cheek on his shoulder and moved my arms around his torso, shaking my head. "No."

"Graham?"

Again, I shook my head. "No. I just liked his cutting stories and I liked his compliments."

"Why'd you kiss him?"

I shrugged. "I like the feeling. I've never really had such an intimate kiss with anyone, Cooper. Even our first kiss wasn't so sensational. It was too quick. Plus I was eating cheese balls," I explained.

"...Do you like me romantically?"

I inhaled a good amount of oxygen and sighed through my nostrils. "I don't know... I don't know how to know if I like you romantically," I answered honestly.