S2:C19; Winner, Winner, Cartilage Dinner

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"AAH!" Tammy and I both screamed upon slicing each other's sternum.

Come on! We've been at this for ten minutes now, and my vision is only getting worse! Everything's spinning, everything's dark, and I feel like I've barely inflicted any damage on her!

As soon as we had started fighting, she stabbed through my left hand; I had used it to block a shank in the same spot as the first, and even though I was able to prevent being stabbed again, I still ended up being injured with a swift kick to my side.

"Cammy, won't you tell me when to stop? It's killing me to see you like this," Tammy's blurry image cooed, sounding a few feet away from me.

CLUNK!

My head flew back from her heavy cranium abruptly smacking against mine, and I winced when I'd fell into the door and slammed my ribs against the knob.

"Ahh~," a low, childlike whine had escaped my vocal chords uninvitedly as I slid down the wooden surface and hit the floor.

"SON OF A BITCH! That hurt so much," Tammy laughed ridiculously. "But...now that you're on the floor, I guess I win...huh?"

"NO! YOU DON'T!" I screamed as tears flooded over my eyes and ran down my face in lines of chaos—as if they they were looking for any sort of way to escape my eyes. "You haven't won yet, and I haven't lost! Not to you! I REFUSE TO LOSE TO YOU TAMMY KINLAND!"

"Okay...but you're struggling to get to your feet, your ribs are destroyed, and you're fighting without vision."

"Why do you think that?" I seethed, wondering how she knew my eyesight was working against me.

"Cam, I was staring you in the face before I head butted you. You didn't even swing at me."

I scoffed and wiped some tears off my face. I want to be with Giorgi... When are the cops getting here? It's at least been a total of twenty minutes since he first called...

"I really don't want to hurt you anymore... You're bleeding everywhere. My head did quite the number on you, Cam. You're bleeding from your hairline..." she mentioned, aweing pitifully.

I remained silent as the burning of every injury intensified while I thought about it. I wish I was in Giorgi's arms. I wish we were still cuddling...

"Shouldn't we go ahead and call it a night? I can fix you up and take you home with me," the brunette said softly, combing through my hair with her fingers.

No, no, no, Cameron...nows not the time for pouting. This fight isn't for Tammy's happiness. It's not for mine. This fight is for Giorgi. To keep him safe and happy. To give him the peace that he deserves.

Slowly, the girl had pulled my hair, lifting my face, and I although my eyes were still useless, I could sense that she was staring at them.

"Baby," she whined. "This isn't right..."

"N...not...y-yo..." I muttered.