S4:C18; 'You're Getting Thick'

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Day Three Of Being Locked Inside Graham's Basement
10:47 AM...

Cooper and Graham were gone somewhere. I couldn't hear their feet tapping upstairs nor either of their voices for the past couple of hours...or...hour? Hell, it could've been 30 minutes for all I knew. There weren't any windows or clocks around for me to know how much time I'd actually spent down in the basement, and whenever I tried to count the minutes, I would get mixed up and lose track of what I'd already totaled. I sat in a corner as far away from the two corpses as possible. They were starting to smell as the days passed, and their skin was beginning to droop and sag a little. Graham hadn't seemed to notice, or if he did, he didn't care. Every time he came down here, he would just hand me food and water, watch me eat, and then take my scraps back upstairs, never minding the two bodies he'd left me with. Cooper hadn't came down to see me as often as I'd expected he would. The last time I saw was probably two days ago; at least, I thought. I really couldn't keep track of time well...

Creak~!

I backed further into my corner as I looked up at the doorway to see who was visiting me, and shivered when I recognized the man as Cooper. "Hey, babe," he sighed, slapping on the lights. I clutched my hands over my burning pupils and groaned at the headache that the abrupt brightness had given me. "Whoops. Probably should've said something, huh," he mumbled, suddenly grabbing my chin and lifting my face. "Have you eaten today?"

"Fuck off, Cooper," I grumbled, turning my head away from his grasp. He frowned at me and replaced his hand on my jaws. "You don't mean that. You're just tired of being down here, aren't you? Tired of hanging with these guys," he said, nodding towards the dead girl's body. "I get it... Let's go upstairs."

I scowled at the psychopath, wondering why he wanted me upstairs all of a sudden. Without a fight, I let him pick me up off the floor and toss me over his shoulder; then, he led me upstairs into the main house.

"What— What are you doing? Why is he up here?" Graham stuttered from a short distance away.

"Who is that?" A stranger's voice questioned.

Without a second of hesitation, I threw myself off of Cooper's shoulder and hit the floor with a hard thud; if there was really another person here, I could ask them for help and finally go home to Giorgi. "HELP ME! HE HAS TWO DEAD BODIES DOWN THERE! RIGHT IN HIS BASEMENT! PLEASE! CALL THE POL—AH!"

Cooper had kicked me in the stomach while I struggled to get off the floor, knocking all the air out of my lungs, immediately silencing me. "You hurt my fucking shoulder," he growled.

"What the fuck is going on," the stranger asked, sounding more annoyed than concerned. "These are my, uh... They're really close and always playing pranks," Graham lied horribly. "They're always rough-housing too. Y-you don't have to worry about them. Uh, we can actually go up to my room if you want? It's quieter there."

The stranger sighed heavily and I could hear their jewelry dangle around, which made me assume that they were getting ready to go upstairs. "Fine, I guess... But don't get any nasty ideas."

"Haha, I won't, I won't. Uh, you go ahead up. I'm gonna talk to these guy really quick. It's the very last door down the hall on the right."

"Kay..."

I groaned and reached for Cooper's leg, gripping his ankle with a trembling hand as I fought to catch my breath. "Aah~," I cried, struggling.

He suddenly crouched down and began cooing at me, halfway apologizing for kicking me so hard. "You're gonna be okay, Cam... My bad. I just got mad 'cuz you really fucked up my shoulder. I wasn't expecting you to thrash around like that, you know. Next time you should stay still."