S2:C17; Let's Make A Deal

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

The brunette had slid a backpack off of her shoulders—that I hadn't even noticed she had—and pulled out yellow, black, red, and blue composition notebooks.

"Why do you have my old journals?"

"They're mine, Cameron," she chuckled quietly as a couple of tears rolled down her cheeks. "Black: conversation starters and ice breakers...
Blue: how to stick up to my harassers... Yellow: gift ideas...... Red: how to isolate others from someone that I am interested in/by."

Wh...those have to be mine. The colors match the contents exactly. She had to have stolen them!

"You could check your bag right now. These aren't yours. Cameron, these are our journals. We filled each and every one of these composition notebooks...together."

Suddenly, I'd experienced a flashback of a bright pink haired girl and myself sitting at the back of the library of my middle school, giggling and talking about something that I couldn't quite remember, but I could only assume that we speaking about the journals.

"I'm glad I met you. You're the only one that I feel can understand me," younger Tammy's voice chimed, completely reminding me of our middle school friendship.

"Y-you..." I stuttered. "You ditched me after a week of becoming my friend. You left me all alone—"

"I never left you, Cameron. I moved. My family relocated to another city and I had to go to a closer school. I never wanted to leave, but I—"

"You could've said good-bye! You just up and disappeared without a single word!"

"But the important thing is that I found you again! We're reunited! Cammy, I didn't recognize you at first and I never told you when I realized that you were from my past, so I'm sorry for seeming like a stalker, but we are destined to be together. How often do people lose a close friend in middle school but meet them again in college?!"

"We may have a unique way of showing up into each other's lives again, but that doesn't make us destined to be together," I told the brunette. "You ruined the very small chance of me ever getting with you or becoming your friend the day you slammed your hand on my car. Then you followed me, touched my things, stalked me even more, vandalized my car—"

"It wasn't vandalism! It was a gift!"

"You painting and tossing confetti all over my car is not a gift! A snack basket or something—fucking anything else would've been a better gift than you touching my car! And you tried sending Giorgi away for sexual assault and attempted murder! You're—"

"Did I or did you?!"

"You did!" I raged.

"No, that was your plan! Red journal, option #17 says to report someone of attempted murder! All I did was put a little twist on it to make sure he'd go away," Tammy explained briefly.

"YOU BROKE INTO MY CAR AND SHOVED ONE OF OUR USED CONDOMS INTO YOURSELF! YOU ARE A FUCKING NUTCASE, TAMMY!

"Cameron, stop! This isn't all my fault," she mewled as tears rolled down her cheeks consistently.

"HOW DARE YOU BREAK INTO THAT INNOCENT MAN'S LIFE, GET HIM ARRESTED IN FRONT OF HIS PROFESSOR, FRIENDS, AND STRANGERS, AND THEN ACT AS THOUGH YOU'RE A VICTIM BECAUSE YOU'VE BEEN SO BUSY OBSESSING OVER ME THAT YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS OR ANYONE TO TALK TO OR UNDERSTAND YOU!" I fumed. "We may have been friends in middle school, but you are nothing but human scum to me right now."

With that, I pressed the button on the wall that opened Giorgi's garage, and I watched the brunette as she cried and begged me to give her a chance.

"Cameron, I won't do anything wrong anymore. I'll be better. I promise I will, just—please, don't send me out there. They're looking for me," she sobbed.

"The police?"

"Yeah," she whined.

"Good. Then, I'll go ahead and give them a tip. Stay where you are," I said simply as I pressed the garage button again, making it move to close again. While I patted my thighs for my phone, I'd kept my eyes on Tammy, watching her large pupils.

"Cameron, please stop," she bawled when I pulled my phone out of my left pocket. "Don't make me do it..."

"What," I muttered as I'd dialed 9-1-1. "Do what?" Upon lifting my phone to my ear, the brunette girl had crouched down, thrown something past my head, and hit the light switch, completely blackening the garage.

"Cameron," Giorgi's voice suddenly mumbled behind me from the door. "Giorgi, the lights!" I screamed. My boyfriend immediately flicked them on, and I couldn't think to do anything else but drop the wooden broom, shove him away, and close the door when I saw Tammy running towards us with razor sharp, rainbow butterfly knives in both her hands.

"CAMERON!" They both screamed.

"Call the cops," I shouted to my boyfriend as I'd grabbed Tammy's wrists, and pushed her back. Unfortunately, I'd felt winded just by those little shoves that I'd given Giorgi and my stalker, but I couldn't stop moving; the horrible aura of bloodlust which Tammy emanated was too strong for me to relax.

If I give up now, she'll murder Giorgi. Since I can't do too much without my inhaler, I'll just have to make it so that she can't move... But how?!

"BE MINE, CAMERON!" The brunette screeched. "HE CAN'T MAKE YOU AS HAPPY I CAN! I CAN BUY AND EVEN BUILD WHATEVER YOU WANT! JUST BE WITH ME!"

My eyes scurried around the garage for something sharp, and I cursed under my breath when I'd realized that there was nothing for me to use.

I have to get inside the house, but she's too close and fast. As soon as I turn around to go inside, she can stab or follow me. If I try to go inside backwards, she can still attack me because I'll be extremely cautious about my steps to make sure I don't fall—I'll be too vulnerable, or she will follow me inside...but if I can get to the knives before her, I can take her down. That's too big a risk. If she sees Giorgi, she'll immediately go after him. I need a weapon now, but she's the only one with them... Maybe I can get one from her, though...

"Cameron—"

"Tammy Kinland, let's make a deal," I began. "Pass me a knife so we both get one. We'll have a fair fight. If I win against you, you leave me and especially Giorgi alone for the rest of your life. If you win...."

Tammy's eyes narrowed and she gripped her knives tighter as I hesitated to finish my sentence. "If I win, what?"

"If you win...I leave Giorgi and become yours."

••••••••

To Be Continued.

I hope you enjoyedddd!!!