S3:C26; Let's Wrap This Shit Up

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"Mr. Anastas! How are you?"

The man had such a hard, disgusted glare fixated on me, I felt that my mere existence was a mistake. One so big and catastrophic that no apology could ever soften or resolve the problem that I was. Nevertheless, I squeaked one; "I'm sorry."

"For," the man demanded more than asked.

My lips stuttered silently and I shrugged as I turned my gaze onto the floor beneath my feet. "E-ev..." No. No I'm not sorry for everything. I'm not sorry for being Giorgi's boyfriend, and I'm not sorry for constantly making sure Giorgi is happy with me.  "I'm sorry for not meeting your expectations..."

Mr. Anastas' silence filled the room, and I couldn't help but burn up as I worried about how this conversation would go. I didn't truly know why I came upstairs to talk to him. I just felt that I should've. I felt guilty, and I wanted to clear myself by talking to my fiancé's father. See if I really was the problem that broke their relationship, or if he was just a closed-minded man that couldn't accept his son's bisexuality.

"Why don't you kids continue playing," his voice suddenly rang, causing me to jump just a smidge. "Uncle's gonna be right back, alright?"

The kids all hummed and mumbled some kind of distracted response, and I very reluctantly met Mr. Anastas' eyes upon his standing in front of me. "Let's go outside."

***

We'd been standing on the front porch for several minutes, and not a word had been spoken between us since we stepped out the house. It was intense. Plus, it was freezing; I couldn't stop shivering.

"For not meeting my expectations, you apologize," he suddenly sighed, reaching into his pocket before pulling out a box of cigarettes. "That's bold of you, Cameron."

I watched the man take a cigarette between his lips from the box before tucking it back into his pocket and grabbing a lighter from the same . "To say it that way, you're also telling me that I need to open my mind up more," he said very monotonously.

I didn't say anything for a moment. He was right. "I'm not sorry that Giorgi and Lola didn't work out. She was an alright person but a horrible girlfriend to him... I'm sorry I haven't met your expectations or wants for Giorgi. I'm not the perfect woman you saw Lola as, and I'm not a normal guy either. I can admit that I'm a weird and off-putting guy to you, with a difficult past that you don't think is worth Giorgi's time to help me heal from...," I mumbled upon staring down at my hands. "But I'm not a bad person, Mr. Anastas. I-I know there's a bunch of stuff you hate about me, but everything that you do, I think, is what Giorgi loves most... And, because I have nothing to lose when it comes to you, I'll say that you need to get over yourself. Ignore whatever it is that makes him so damn happy, and just be glad that he is! He's your one and only goddamned son, and you disowned him for kissing me on New Year's!" I scoffed, glancing up at my fiancé's  father who just frowned harder at me.

"I'll tell you bluntly, Cameron, I do hate everything about you. The way you look, the way you dress, the way you speak, the way you smile, the way you make Giorgi smile, the way you get along with everyone in my family," he said bitterly. "Because you remind me of my brother, Fraser."