S1:C8; "Take It Off", Warm Lips, Weirdos and Throwing Knives

Please vote and comment! Much love to you all!! Thank you for reading!❤️❤️❤️

Giorgi was walking with me to the parking lot after class; Cooper had left a little earlier. "Hey! Tomorrow night's date night! Remind Graham, and if he can't come last minute, still feel free to come over, alright," Giorgi said sweetly, patting my arm. "Okay! Thank you," I chuckled as I unlocked my car. "Of course! See you later," Giorgi farewelled as he walked towards his car.

I waved and tossed my bag into the passenger seat of my car and then sat down in the driver's, grabbing my phone out of my pocket as it buzzed crazily.

"Oh! Graham," I beamed as I accepted the call. "Hi!"

"Hey, shorty, is it a bad time for me to be calling? Should I call later," he questioned. "No! No, I actually just got out of class," I giggled. "Ah, so it's perfect timing! Nice," Graham chuckled. "So, I'm calling to ask if the date night thing is still happening?"

"Yep! It is," I clarified. "Awesome! Um..." Graham trailed off. "What's wrong? Can you not make it?" I questioned. "No, no, I can! I'm definitely going with you. I'd be crazy not to," Graham chortled, making me laugh. "Nah, I'm just trying to find a way to ask you if I can come over today and spend some time with you? It's okay if you don't want me to, honestly. I'm just asking," he said softly.

"Oh...yeah, absolutely! But my best friend needs me right now and he's probably gonna keep me for an hour or so, so if you want to you can stop by around five," I suggested. "Okay! Sounds good! I'll see you at five," Graham beamed. "Okay! Bye Graham," I giggled. "See ya, short stack," my date laughed before hanging up.

I smiled to myself and hugged my phone to my chest as I bit my lip, jumping when my phone buzzed again. Taking a glance at my screen, I saw that Cooper had texted me.

"Come over," I read aloud as I closed my door and started my car. "On my way," I mumbled as I typed. As soon as it sent, I placed my phone in the passenger seat and drove out of the parking lot.

Upon arriving at my apartment complex, I rushed up to my level and quickly made a stop at my apartment, grabbing my decoy bag. Then I made my way over to my best friend's apartment, and as soon as I was about to knock, he opened the door, making me jump a bit.

"Oh, did I scare you," he chuckled, grabbing my hand. "A little bit," I giggled, closing the door and following him into his living room. "Did you need me to help you with hom—Cooper!"

My best friend had pushed me onto his couch, making me land on my decoy backpack, which caused an inhaler to jab me between my ribs. "Ow! Cooper! My bag!" I whined as he crawled atop of my smaller, frailer body. "Take it off," he ordered as he buried his face into my neck, his husky voice making me blush terribly. I struggled to remove my bag, but eventually I completed the task.

"Cooper, what are you doing," I asked him nervously as he snaked his hand up into my shirt. "Don't let anyone else see or touch you here," he growled, rubbing all over my torso. "Or here," he said, sliding his hand up to my neck, coiling his fingers around it. "Don't ever let Graham see you, Cameron. I'm yours and you're mine, right? We're best friends and we share this with just each other. Your scars are our secret. Only I am allowed to see them and touch them, right? You promised. You have to keep your promise, Cameron," Cooper said softly as he rubbed his lips against my bare neck.

"Only you, it's our secret. Nobody else can see or touch. Just you because you're my best friend," I assured, blushing harder at the feel of Cooper's warm lips gliding across the bare skin over my Adam's apple to my jaw. "Cooper...you're dating Erin..."

"She's not here, Cameron. Relax," Cooper said gently before taking my laryngeal prominence (Adam's apple) between his teeth and slowly laying his lips down over it. I couldn't fight the low groan that escaped my mouth, but Cooper seemed to have appreciated my outburst... B-but that's bad!