S3:12; Mafia-Family

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Gush.. Bloop... Bloop... Slush~...

The sound of the water in the tub... I couldn't tell if I liked it or not. I didn't know if I minded it... Well, it was pretty obvious that I did mind it since I was thinking about it so hard... It hadn't reminded me of the incident with Cooper though. W-well, i-it did, but not in a way that made me want to get out. It reminded me of the incident in a way that made me feel even more comfortable with staying in the bath, because I was in it with a man who respected me and wanted me to feel happy and safe with him. I was comfortable staying in the bathtub because I was with the love of my life, and my real best friend.

"You okay, Cam," he asked, kissing my neck. I smiled at his warm embrace while he hugged me tighter against him—my back pressed firmly against his chest and abdomen. "What's on your mind?"

"Not much... I'm trying to think of an animal large enough to compare my love for you, but there's nothing. There's simply no animal or creature enormous enough to represent the amount of love and respect I have for you," I said before clicking my teeth in disappointment. "It's a shame."

Giorgi giggled against my nape before kissing it. "I love you a great lot, too, Cameron."

I smiled and wriggled in my boyfriend's embrace, making some water splash around rather loudly in the quiet bathroom. A small splash of water hitting the floor had reminded me of Cooper again. "Gio..." I mumbled.

"What? What's wrong?" My boyfriend questioned, sounding concerned about my sudden change of tone while cupping my chin and turning my head to face him a bit.

"Cooper..."

"D-do you want to get out the tub? I'm sorry, ba—"

"N-no, I'm comfortable with you," I said quickly. "I-it-it's just....Professor Davis and him talked earlier today, and the professor told me that there's a possibility Cooper will be getting out early..."

"What...?"

"As soon as next month or something, Professor Davis told me."

"For what?! What the fuck is he getting out early for?! He ra—...." My boyfriend cut himself and sighed heavily. "Early release shouldn't be allowed for people like him. People like Cooper don't change who they are within just two years. He's a violent fucking psychopath," Giorgi muttered.

"Apparently he's been making friends or whatever with his guards. Professor said he's building relationships with them and he's thinking that Cooper's gonna be able to go for good behavior," I explained briefly.

Giorgi inhaled deeply and rubbed his face while he exhaled. I turned around a bit to see him more, and kissed his lips after seeing how worked up he was getting. "Don't stress too much. I know it sucks that I brought it up the day before our vacation, but let's try not to worry about it until we get back, maybe?"

Giorgi bit the inside of his lips and shook his head before kissing my cheek. "Alright. But I'm gonna let you know now that I'm hiring some people to protect you when we get back. I've been thinking about it for a while. There's actually this security service place ran by some extremely dangerous mafia-family up in Washington. The reviews are A1, the guards are buff and strong but old enough for me to know they have no chance with you, and they're required to put their own lives on the line if it's necessary to protect their client."

"A mafia-family from Washington...? Oh! Are you talking about the uh, Pav...Pavlychev-Frees, or something like that?"

"Yeah, how'd you know?"