S2:C3; Break

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"You what?!"

"I'm sorry! I wasn't thinking!"

"Not about me, obviously!"

Giorgi and Lola were arguing. She'd came home around four o'clock in the morning, and reeked of sex. Giorgi wanted me to watch something in the living room while they spoke in his bedroom, but based on the way he had been yelling, it was quite clear that Lola had broken one of their relationship rules and really hurt his feelings.

"That was our promise, Lola! We swore to each other!"

"I know, but I was drunk—"

"You've been drunk countless times before last night! That's not a good reason to try and justify why you slept with another guy!"

My eyes widened and I made a small gasp. That was Giorgi's worst fear; that Lola would sleep with a different guy. He was sure to be upset for a while.

Maybe I should make him something... Cookies! But what kind...?

"Look, I had a moment of weakness! I was out of my mind drunk and he looked just like you!"

"You said that last time and the guy was blonde!"

"Baby—"

"Stop, don't touch me. I don't want to talk to you right now," Giorgi scoffed as he stepped out of his room and into the kitchen; Lola was right on his heels, crying and reaching for his hands, but he wouldn't even give her as much as a few seconds of eye contact.

"Gio," she whined.

"This is the third time, Lola... This is the third time that you've cheated on me, and I've been nothing but honest to our relationship. I hardly even toy around with anyone else. Cameron's the only person I've kissed and touched aside from you, and not because I'm toying with him, but because I genuinely care about you both."

"I know, and I'm sorry, baby... But I told you what I did! I admitted to it! You should be happy~!" Lola groaned as she grabbed Giorgi's hands.

"Why the hell would I be happy about you telling me that you had sex with some other guy?! We promised that our open-relationship would only be open if we stuck to same-sex partners! You agreed to only sharing your body with other girls, and me only sharing my body with other guys, yet you've been the only one defiling, stomping on, and spitting on that rule! And for some reason, I can't bring myself to break up with you!"

I hadn't noticed that I was staring over the back of the couch until I had to take a three second long blink, but I couldn't move. I was too far into the story to turn back now. I had to witness the ending.

"Because we love each other!" Lola cried. "That's why we haven't broken up!"

"If you loved me and me only, you wouldn't have gone and slept with that other guy," Giorgi scoffed. "All the dildos in your fucking nightstand and you go out and sleep with a random dick."