S3:C1; Corgi, Bubbles, and Psychology Class

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Two Years Later...

"Bark! Bark! Bark!"

I groaned against my boyfriend's chest as I'd slept on top of him and he squeezed my behind with one hand while slipping his other hand's fingers through my hair.

"Babe~, quit farting so loud," he whined.

"That's Corgi barking," I grumbled.

"Oh... What about?"

"I don't know~. I just took her out to pee fifteen minutes ago," I grouched, snuggling deeper into my boyfriend's firm chest.

"Ohh, then she'll stop soon. Just cover your ears for now," Giorgi said softly, pulling the covers over my head.

We'd gotten a Great Dane puppy several months after suing Officer Timothy Jaunce and Detective Lance Albertsons, which was around the same time that my and Giorgi's wounds had healed completely. We got her because we thought we should have a big, protective dog just in case we had another break in like Tammy, and because we had the extra money to spend on her after winning the case.

Giorgi and I had spent a few days coming up with a name for her, but finally landed on the name 'Corgi' after smushing our names together. Our friends and neighbors thought it was a cute name since she looked nothing like a Corgi, being a tall, pitch black dog with icy blue eyes. The only thing our Great Dane and a short little Corgi had in common was their pointed ears.

"Bark! Bark! Bark! Bark!"

"Maybe she sees something," Giorgi said while gently moving me off of him. "I'll go check on her."

"Okay," I mumbled groggily. "Be careful."

"Kay. Try to go to back to sleep, Cam," my boyfriend said before kissing my forehead and leaving our bedroom.

I slowly felt myself drifting away into sleep, but I forced my eyes open before I could lose my consciousness. No, I want to wait for Giorgi so I can sleep back on his chest...but my eyelids are so heavy... No, I got this. I can wait just a few more minutes... Within seconds of telling myself that, I passed out.

Not too long after, however, I'd woken up to Giorgi's phone alarm, indicating that we had to get up and get ready for class.

"You've gotta be shitting me," he groaned from underneath me. When did I lay back on top of him? Unless...aww, did he put me here? "It feels like it's only been five minutes since I laid back down."

"You didn't sleep enough?" I asked. "Get some more rest."

"But we have to shower and get dressed—"

"You showered last night and we didn't do anything to make you smell funky," I said, kissing his bare chest before getting up. "I mean, unless you want to try to scrub off my love marks, you don't have to shower this morning. Besides, our alarm is three hours earlier than our class. Sleep in and I'll get you when I'm finished with making breakfast. Okay?"

Giorgi nodded and thanked me and I smiled before kissing his stubbly cheeks and stepping out of our bedroom.

"Hi, Corgi~," I whispered, greeting the black puppy as she galloped over to me. "My needy little munch-bunch." The Great Dane whined as she licked my face and I groaned as I stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Oh, boy... Do you want kibble or bacon and eggs?"