S4:C7; Just Like Me

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

A Few Hours Later...
9:40 pm

I had to leave Bryan's house. I wasn't comfortable with all the memories I was recalling, or the obnoxious realization that I was losing my mind. When Bryan asked me who I was talking about, those words were the rain that started the overwhelming sea of fucking memories, emotions, and realization that I was drowning in.

I needed to leave his house for a little, catch my breath. Focus on something that made me happy.

"Haaah~," Cameron moaned breathily as my ex best friend inserted into him. I had been staring through one of their half-opened living room windows on the far left side of their house; they were doing it in the kitchen this time... Cameron didn't want to do it there. He never liked doing it any kind of public areas. He was a soft, vanilla lover. He only ever wanted to do it in the bedroom... Tch.

I shook my head as I watched Giorgi have sex with Cameron in all the ways that made my lover uncomfortable. He pushed down on Cammy's waist as he went deeper inside, and I felt disgusted by the way he lifted my beautiful baby boy's head by his jaws so that they made eye contact. Giorgi smirked down at him before moving his hips and I frowned when Cameron's mouth opened more and more with every slow thrust that the Greek made. Cameron hated it, I knew that. He was just putting on a show for Giorgi because of how insecure and pathetic the idiot was. He felt bad for him, that's why Cameron had moaned so much and made so many cute expressions. He wasn't really in love with him—there was nothing to love about Giorgi.

He was a boring, hot-headed, selfish, grabby and perverted moron with so many insecurities and emotional baggage, he couldn't keep a relationship with anyone longer than two weeks, and if they did last longer, the girlfriend was cheating. I had bet myself that Cameron was only with him for so long to spite me. He was just getting back at me for "destroying his apartment" or something.

"Gi-Giiii~!" My little Cameron growled greedily, making my cheeks warm up. He sounds so different with Giorgi than how he did with me... He sounded like he couldn't get enough of the Greek idiot. He sounded desperate for more, even though they were fucking so hard already, and he moaned loudly with such a beautifully deep voice.

Cameron acted different, too.

The way he pushed his hips back against Giorgi's thrusts, the way his eyes rolled, the way his eyelids drunkenly fell closed and opened back up, the way his mouth dropped open or bit over his bottom lip—he looked so sexy, so greedy for Giorgi's cock...

Cameron was really one hell of an actor.

"AH!" He suddenly whimpered; his soft higher-pitched whine gave me butterflies. "Sorry," Giorgi mumbled against his neck before kissing him in the same spot. "I went too deep too fast, didn't I?"

Cameron chuckled a small laugh and shook his head. "I pushed back too hard," he panted. "I'm okay, though. I want to keep going."

"Okay. But if you want to stop at anytime let me know," Giorgi said before kissing my baby Cammy's lips, coercing a small moan from him. Upon the large idiot pulling away from their little make-out session, he pushed against Cameron's shoulders, making him lay down against the counter, and then stuck out his tongue and drooled over his cock and Cameron's asshole, smirking wider and wider as my love groaned a guttural, yearning whine.

"I'll go nice and slow for you, baby," my ex-best friend said gently while gradually sliding all of his length into Cameron's hole. I watched them in awe—praising Cameron's outstanding acting skills until they finished. He came first, just the same as he did with me, but I knew he didn't enjoy Giorgi that much. He made himself cum first to make Giorgi feel better. Yeah, it was just Cameron being nice like usual.