S2:C9; Surprise

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

"You think Tammy was behind Lola's drunk driving?" Giorgi asked me. "But how? I mean, why would she...?"

"Gio, you said she stalked you and Lola for a while, right? Why wouldn't she use your ex to get your attention?"

"Because...why would she want my attention?"

"I dunno... A while ago, when she followed us to the bathroom at school, she said that—"

"She's interested in you... She stalked you too, and she's been creepy from the very beginning because she's into you... She probably did this because she thought I would still have feelings for Lola and I'd focus on her after the crash."

"Wait...you're not going to?"

"Tch! No. Why would I? I'm done with Lola. She's not any priority of mine. She and I are as close as strangers now," Giorgi scoffed. "The only person I care about and plan to focus on is you."

"Whoa...that was so stern...but at the same time...so arousing..."

"Yeah?" Giorgi chuckled as I moved my hands to caress his cheek. "Mm-hm," I hummed as I pulled his lips closer to mine. "Ooh, I get a kiss," my boyfriend gasped playfully before pressing his lips against mine. "Mm~," I moaned as he squeezed me into his large, warm chest and arms.

Knock. Knock.

"Hellooo~, just wanted to check in on—oop!"

Giorgi pulled away from the kiss reluctantly upon a nurse walking into our hospital room, and I whined quietly as he did. "Our bad," the Greek man muttered while softly petting my head.

"That's alright," the nurse chuckled. "How are we doing?"

"We're all right," Giorgi answered plainly.

"Uuuughh~," I subconsciously purred as my boyfriend scratched my scalp. "Sounds like he's doing good," the nurse laughed. I ignored him and lifted my head into my boyfriend's hand, craving more of his affectionate petting, and he kissed my stretched neck. "You've got to calm down, baby," he whispered.

"I can't help it," I mumbled. "It feels really good."

"Head scratches are amazing," our nurse beamed. "My girlfriend can't get enough of them."

"Yeah," Giorgi tittered.

"Good stuff.... Anyways, guys, you're free to go as soon as you're ready. Cameron, you just passed out because you had an anxiety attack and you're a smidge dehydrated, so my and the doctor's advice is just to relax for a while and drink more water. Relax for at least a week. Okay? Take it easy."

I nodded and moved to stand up from Giorgi's lap, and my boyfriend quickly followed my actions before interlacing our fingers and walking towards the door. "Thank you~," he chimed lowly as I pulled the heavy wooden surface open.

"No problem!" The nurse beamed.

Upon walking into the main lobby, we heard a shrill squeal of my name, and Giorgi and I tightened our grips on each other's hands as we continued to walk towards the exit.