S3:C14; The One Where They Get Drunk In Paris

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

"You got me drunk on purpose," Giorgi slurred as we stumbled back into our suite from a romantic dinner at some restaurant across the street. "You know wine makes me sleepy."

"It makes me giggly," I chuckled as we got into an elevator. "I thought it'd be fun to play with you while you fall asleep."

"Like how?" Giorgi asked while struggling to push our floor number. "God damn, these buttons keep moving... I can't find seven..."

"Your eyes are closed!" I cackled, dropping my head into my boyfriend's chest before looking back at the panel and smacking the button. "I got it."

Upon reaching our room, I walked my boyfriend over to our bed and dropped him onto it, maneuvering him on top of the covers so that he'd lay straight on his back. "Why are you hard," I asked, giggling ridiculously. "Oh, I dunno. Surely, it can't be because my gorgeous lover just helped me lay down flat on my back after saying he wanted to play with me while I fall asleep!" Giorgi said sarcastically. "That was when we first got into the elevator! Have you been erect since then?!" I snickered. "Yeah...you haven't?" He scoffed. "I thought red wine made your dick soft, though," I tittered. "You son of a bitch, is that why you let me drink a bottle? Why don't you want to make love with me anymore," Giorgi whined, making me laugh a bit harder as I crawled onto him.

"I let you drink a bottle because we're in Paris with no responsibilities. It's been a while since you've been drunk, and I wanted to meet drunken you again," I explained briefly. "You've never been drunk before, have you? Not in front of me at least," Giorgi mumbled. "Mm-mm, I don't think so... No, wait! Remember when Darnell got me tipsy," I mentioned. "Yeah, but that was just tipsy... Anyhow, you're just as cute intoxicated as you are sober."

"Thank you~," I hummed before kissing his cheek. "Take—hiccup! Take your shirt off, Gio..."

"You take it off. My arms are too heavy," he mumbled, staring at my lips.

"Ugh~! You're so lazy~." I grunted and groaned as I pushed my boyfriend's shirt up his chest, and couldn't help but smile like an idiot when I saw his hard, defined muscles; washboard abs, thick, strong pectorals, a v-line so sharp and detailed I thought could cut me if I weren't too careful... "Mmmmph~," I moaned while dropping my face into my boyfriend's stomach. "Why are you with me? You're so beautiful. You're like a real-live Greek God," I mewled, rubbing my face against his muscles. "I'm a scrawny, pale, scratched-up little piece of pathetic... What is it about me that you like," I asked before licking over his abs.

"Baby, you really don't understand how gorgeous you are...? Your pale skin is so white—it's almost as bright as milk in the winter months, and your lips are such a beautiful bright pink that ombré into red closer to your mouth line, you know? And your chocolate brown eyes, they always glow bright orange whenever the sun touches them. Your facial structure—it's so symmetrical. And your jaws, I really, seriously can't understand how you don't recognize how chiseled and sharp they are... Whenever you're angry and you clench them, they give such a scary but sexy look... Cameron, you're beauty isn't conventional or basic, but it's inescapable...and like, widespread... You— D-do you get what I'm trying to say?"

I shook my head as I made a hickey on my boyfriend's abs.

"You're beauty is similar to a pandemic. Not everyone will believe in it at first, but more than plenty will be affected by it, and more than plenty will be intimidated by it. Your looks are not generic. You're not the average cute guy next door. Your beauty is that of a gorgeous foreign man's... Similar to a vampire, honestly."