S4:C1; A Series Of Grand Events

*** QUICK PSA ***

Any [RR's] comments that spoil anything will be deleted immediately. Stop ruining the story for others; it's a piece of shit move. That being said,

Multiple POVs; it goes Cooper, then Cameron, and then Professor Davis.

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Three Months Later...
January 2nd, 20XX

"Pacon!" A guard shouted, his boots tapping down the hall towards my cell. "Today's your lucky day."

"No teasing...?"

"No. You're out of here."

"Ahahaha~," I chuckled, backing off of my cell mate, ignoring his small whines for more; I'd been playing with his mouth, running my thumb over his teeth and pressing against his tongue. He was older with a heavier build than me, but his teeth looked very similar to Cameron's. They both shared these pearly white grins with extremely long canines, except my cell mate had tooth gems. They were alright, but they'd have looked so much better on Cameron. I blushed at the idea and couldn't help my purring of my cell mate's name. Well, the nickname I'd given him.

"Good bye, Popeye," I said to the half-blind man.  "I know we haven't always gotten along, but I've had a lot of fun with you these last couple of months. I hope you can forgive me for stabbing your eye out, haha! Think of me kindly when I leave, huh?"

"Will you visit me?" He asked, making my smile shrink. "I'll miss y—"

"Don't forget why I stabbed you in the eye, old man..." I muttered.

"Let's go! Unless you wanna stay here for another two years," the guard snapped.

Popeye frowned and turned his hard glare off of me and onto the floor without speaking another word. A small smirk tugged at the corners of my mouth and as quickly as it left, my smile had returned wider and brighter. "Bye, Popeye," I chuckled. "Be good while I'm gone."

"Are you done," the guard asked me in a tired, worn out tone as I stepped out of my cell. Upon him closing the door, I whispered: "Are you doing it on purpose? Making your jealousy so obvious?"

The guard didn't respond as he ushered me down a hall, and I tittered as I stopped moving my legs. "If you want a kiss—"

"Nah, I don't kiss rapists. Keep moving," he said simply, pushing against my back. "If you stop or hesitate one more time, I'll put you back in your cell. I'm not gonna fight you to leave this place early. If you want to stay and serve the rest of your assigned sentence, I'm more than happy to keep you here."

I laughed in the guards face and worked my arms as I walked, as if I were in a rush. "Then I better pick up the pace, huh?"

"Please."

"Oh, cheer up!" I tittered. "This is a good day! I'm free! I get to visit all my friends...and my boyfriend," I beamed, blushing along my cheekbones.

"How can you say that when you've only had two people visit you one time over the three years you spent here? Are you seriously that mentally ill? Or are you just stupid?" The guard scoffed. "Whatever it is, I hope you're better than you were when you first came in here. If I hear you're coming back for committing another crime as disgusting or stupid as the one that got you convicted in the first place, I'll throw you into a cell with the worst man I can find."

"Ahh, haha! As much I'd love to share a cell with you, I have to get back to my baby boy. I know he's waiting on me, he can't stand being without me for long," I said, remembering Cameron clinging to me.