S4:C19; Painkillers

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

••••••••

Day Six Of Being Kidnapped
3:25 AM...

Cooper had been using my body to his advantage everyday for the past three days. He forced me to cook for him, too, each day. Or he'd have me clean, or hold him, or do something that his mother had done when she was alive. If I refused, he'd beat me until I bruised or bled. He'd never forget to paralyze me, either. Every morning, he'd send Graham down to give me my medicine. Without it I'd be in a lot of pain... Two days ago I pretended to take it, and Cooper stomped on my ankles when he saw me stumbling around the basement. I was convinced he broke my left one since it was swollen and wouldn't go down. Well that, and the dark purple bruising and intolerable pain that accompanied the swelling.

I still couldn't measure time very well. I thought that being brought upstairs every so often would help to give some understanding of the time I spent down in the basement, but I could never really keep track.

With a low sigh, I stroked my calves, trying to soothe the burning pain in them that'd emerged up from my throbbing ankles. Graham still hadn't shown up with my medicine... I listened out for any movement upstairs for a few moments and swore under my breath when I heard nothing. It was so silent, the room rang. Helplessly, I huffed and began to cry. "Gi-gi~," I whimpered. "Why aren't you here yet?"

For a while, I sobbed and bawled over my husband, our dog, and our home. I hadn't realized that I'd fallen asleep until I woke up to the sound of the basement door creaking open. "Cameron," Graham began at a whisper. "Are you awake? ...Do you need anything? I know it's late but I thought I heard you crying a little while ago and just wanted to come down—"

"Fuck off," I growled, my voice low and raspy as I started to cry again.

"I brought some painkillers. I know your ankles are probably still sore from...erm..."

"They're broken," I scoffed. "My ankles are fucking broken! You really think some ibuprofen is gonna fix them?! Huh, doc?!"

"Cameron, you have to quiet down," Graham said at a frantic whisper. "Cooper's sleeping on the couch and I didn't close the door! I want to help you, I swear! I just need him to—"

"Hey! Graham," Cooper suddenly called menacingly from the entrance of the cellar. "What are you doing down there?"

"Giving him painkillers," Graham answered shortly.

"You didn't ask me," Cooper said, stepping down the stairs.

"I didn't think I had to. I mean, you stomped on his ankles, so I figured we were going at a good cop/bad cop type of angle," the younger man said monotonously. "Are you really gonna make me go upstairs without giving him these pills?"

Cooper stared at my legs for a short while and smiled in a distant, almost reminiscent sort of way before slowly blinking and meeting my eyes. "Do you want Graham's medicine? Or do you want something better?"

"I have painkillers and his paralyzing pills..."

"You want that, or you want to come upstairs with me and sleep on something soft? I'll give you some medicine, too, so you can really relax."

I didn't say anything; I just continued to massage my calves and cry over my husband. "I just wanna go home~," I mewled. "Take me to a doctor, at least! Please, Cooper? My ankles are broken! I won't say anything! I won't even look at anyone! Just take me to a hospital!"

"Cammy. Baby. You know I'm not gonna—"

"Please, Coop! It hurts! I can't take it anymore!" I pleaded, hoping my use of his nickname would help me out. "Please~!"