S2:C5; Psycho Vibes

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

One Month Later...

"Mmm..."

I smiled down at Giorgi as he slept against my abdomen while we laid on the couch in his den, and then turned my attention back onto my phone as I scrolled through an online jewelry store. Just a couple of days ago, I'd asked him about his birthday and he said it was in three months, so I wanted to get him a ring since I'd learned through Lola that he liked them.

There was a beautiful black one that I knew Giorgi would love; it was a "black fire opal ring" that cost somewhere around $295. It was perfect. The only problem with the ring, though, was my not knowing Giorgi's size. So, I ordered three different ring sizes, and then another two pretty silver rings that I thought he'd like.

"Oh, God," Giorgi suddenly groaned as he buried his face into my stomach.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"You're so hot," he chuckled as he dug his arms into the couch underneath my back before wrapping them around me. "I thought I was dreaming about you, but to my lucky, lucky surprise you're actually here."

"You're silly," I chuckled as I set my phone down on the coffee table. "We've been living together for months—almost half a year, right?"

"Think so. I don't really know for sure, though. I lose track of time whenever I'm with you."

I smiled widely and kissed Giorgi's forehead. "You're perfect, you know," I whispered before pressing my lips against the bridge of his nose.

"Cameron Omartian~," he moaned, making my cheeks warm up. "You are perfect. Your heart, your face, your body, your...your everything..."

I shook my head and stared into the muscular man's eyes. "That's all you, Giorgi......? What's your last name? All this time we've spent together, and I don't even know your last name. Or have you told me and I forgot? I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't apologize," the large man laughed. "I don't think I've ever told you; my last name is Anastas."

"Giorgi Anastas...? That's a Greek name, isn't it?" I questioned.

"It is indeed. How'd you know?"

"I'm a nerd," I giggled.

"A sexy nerd."

"Sexy~?"

"Yeah! Look at you. Your hair, your eyes, your skin—"

"My skin is covered in cuts," I scoffed.

"Cuts and scars that show you went through a hard time for a while, but survived. Don't put yourself down, Cameron. You're beautiful," the muscular man said sternly.

I pouted at him and kissed his lips. "Thank you, Giorgi."

"You're absolutely welcome," he responded softly while caressing my jaw. "By the way, Dr. Pew sent out an email early this morning."