S1:C16; Warm Vanilla, Hyung, and Handjobs

Long time, no update. I hope you all enjoy it!!!

⚠️ Forced Sexual Actions⚠️

••••••••

"You've got your toothbrush?" Giorgi asked, grabbing my sleepover bag. "Yes," I beamed. "Deodorant? No stinky pits are allowed. Lola doesn't like 'em," my brother-like friend chuckled.

"Yes," I giggled. "I have my deodorant, and soap and everything. I even have a perfume, see?" I mentioned, handing him the skinny cylinder.

Giorgi read over the bottle aloud: "Warm Vanilla... Huh." He frowned at the bottle.

"W...what's wrong..? You don't like the smell?"

"No, no, it's just... Is that why you smell so cute? I always thought you rolled around in a field of vanilla beans or took a quick swim in a cup of vanilla frappucino," he said, tickling my ribs.

"Stop it," I guffawed, pushing his wriggly fingers away. He laughed a bit and ruffled my hair, proceeding to slide his hand down, pinch my cheek and then lift my chin. "So cute," he tittered.

"No, you," I said, standing on my toes so that I could lift his chin. "So cute...and so tall," I giggled.

"It's awesome, right? I get to see whoever's doing what while your short little legs only let you see so much," he teased cockily.

"Well, at—at least I don't have to duck...uh—every-every time I want to enter a room!" I teased back, stuttering horribly.

Giorgi's jaw dropped and he squeezed my cheeks together, causing guppie lips to form on my face. "At least I don't have to stand on my toes or ask others to grab something off the shelf for me," he whispered.

"At least I don't get neck and backaches from bending over all the time," I mumbled back. He smiled brightly and laughed: "You win." I cheered and couldn't help myself from jumping around a bit, and Giorgi rolled his eyes as he watched me with a smile as I poked his tummy and ribs. "Do I get a prize for winning?" I asked my makeshift-brother.

"Sure! You get to pick out where we go for dinner. Lola's eating out with her friend from cosmetology, so we can eat wherever you want," he replied, Eskimo kissing me.

"Well, I don't really go out. You should pick. Can I tell you what I want for a prize, instead?" I questioned, grabbing my school bag. "Absolutely! What do you want?" Giorgi questioned.

I smiled and bit my bottom lip as I grabbed my friend's hands. "Can I call you my brother? Like, if someone ever asks me 'Hey! Why are you always with Giorgi?,' can I be like: 'Because he's my brother,' or...?"

Giorgi stared at me for a moment and I swayed nervously under his gaze, waiting for his response. "I'd love that," he chuckled. "Really?!" I giggled. "Absolutely," Giorgi, my brother, beamed. "But!"

"Oh!" I jumped at the suddenness of his voice.

"You have to call me big brother nicknames," he said. "Like what?" I inquired. "Whatever you want. Whatever you think fits," Giorgi chuckled.

"Oh...okay," I tittered, thinking of what 'big brother' nicknames I'd ever heard before. As I thought, Giorgi grabbed my hand and led me out of my apartment, and made sure to lock it before handing me my keys. "What would someone call their big brother," I asked.

Giorgi smirked and shrugged. "Google it. A lot of animes, mangas, or manwha have nicknames for older brothers."

"Really?!"