S4:C14; Own Your Responsibilities

I hope you enjoyyyy!!!

⚠️This chapter mentions: Forced Actions/Rape⚠️

••••••••

When I woke up, the room was black. In fact, it was so dark I couldn't tell if my eyes were actually opened or closed. Within moments, I began panicking again. Was I lucid in a coma or was I just locked in a really dark room. I spread my arms wide to feel any nearby surroundings and started crying when my skin rubbed against thick covers beneath me; the realization that I was lying down on a bed in a pitch black room only made me more frantic. I ran my hands over my body and shivered in horror when I felt I was only wearing a pair of boxers.

My entire being trembled viciously as I feared that I'd be raped again. I wanted to scream but I couldn't bring myself to make any sound. So I tried to move; I tried to get up and run away but for some eerie reason my legs felt numb. I ran my shaking fingers over my thighs, poking and pinching them, and wanted to scream when I felt everything that I was doing. My skin wasn't numb, but my muscles somehow were.

"Cameron," Cooper suddenly moaned from right beside me, sounding like he was just hovering over my left ear. "You're so cute~! The way you're struggling and fighting to find out what's going on, haha! You're like a helpless little puppy."

"W..." I tried my hardest to speak. "Wh... Why?"

"Why, what? Why can't you feel your legs? What, are you silly? You needed your medicine," he chuckled. "Without it, you would be in a world of pain."

"N...No..."

"Ye-yes," he said, mocking my speech. "It hurts you to move. I need you still. You understand that, don't you?" He breathed audibly as he dragged his fingertips over my thigh, giving it a squeeze when his hand stopped just below my crotch. "It hurts you to move..."

His repetition of that sentence made it clear that it wasn't just his delusions confusing my and his mother's medicinal needs, but it was also a threat. Although he'd fallen victim to his psychosis, he was still somewhat able to control himself. He was lucid enough to threaten me while at the same time hallucinate and reminisce about his mom.

"You wanna tell me about these bruises?"

I didn't respond. Predominantly because I couldn't, but also because he knew that they were hickeys from Giorgi. He had to, what with stalking me and knowing that I was married.

"They're quite big...and frequent," he mumbled. "You like how it feels when he bites on you like that? ...I wouldn't have thought so. You said that you hated whenever I did it. That it hurt... I won't be more gentle with you this time. You've frustrated me a lot. You've really made me hate a lot more... It's strange being in love with you, you know. Because even though I hate you for putting me through so much hell these past several years, I can't shake this annoying, aching, crippling idea that you're supposed to be mine. You belong to me. Everything that makes you happy today, I gave to you. I introduced you to Giorgi. I'm the reason why Bryan reached out to you. You're fucking dog, I scared you into getting her. You're new Chevy—you got it to throw me off! I'm the reason why you're so happy, and you're the reason I'm fucking miserable! I should hate you so fucking much, but I need you to love me back! Do you understand how angry that makes me?! You get how that could drive someone crazy?!"

I cried quietly as he scolded me, feeling horrible for adding onto his problems so long ago. Had I known he was dealing with such a severe mental illness, I might've been able to do better by him. "I'm sorry," I whimpered.