S2:C6; Voice Recorder

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

••••••••

Two Days Later...

"Cameron, why didn't you pack any snacks? You said you did," Giorgi groaned as we sat in class.

I shrugged as I continued to type some notes into my laptop. "I thought I did. If you're hungry just take some cash out of my wallet and go to a vending machine."

"Babe, we agreed to pack snacks because the vending machine sucks," the muscular man said saltily.

"Sorry," I said blankly, making him scoff. "Look, we just have a couple more hours in class. Let me pay for lunch after. We can go wherever you want."

"What if I want steak?"

"Then we'll go out for steak."

"Okay... I'm sorry for being grumpy," Giorgi mumbled before kissing my cheek.

"It's okay. We all get grumpy sometimes. Plus, you didn't eat breakfast," I mentioned.

"Oh, yeah... But that wasn't really all my fault. I accidentally slept in late."

"Giorgi, I tried to wake you up three times. It was absolutely your fault," I laughed.

"I tried to wake up, but my body didn't want to," the Greek man chuckled.

"Ahh, is that what happened," I tittered. "You almost kept me in bed late, too, by the way. You were holding me so tight."

"Cuz you're so spoon-able. So tiny and warm," Girogi hummed. I rolled my eyes and accidentally gasped loudly when the muscular man had grabbed my entire thigh in his left hand and ran his larger limb up to my crotch. "And it's impossible to not grab and hold you when you make such sexy sounds like that," he whispered against my ear as I leaned over my laptop, making small grunts and whines as he slowly massaged my crotch.

"Mr. Omartian! Mr. Anastas! Must I remind you that you both are in a public school setting," Dr. Pew snapped abruptly.

Giorgi kept his hand on my crotch, but turned towards our professor and replied: "Sorry, ma'am. It was my fault. Cameron was doing his work and I wanted to distract him."

"Do I need to move your seat as if we're back in high school, or can you let my students work?"

Giorgi smirked and slid his hand off my crotch, onto my thigh. "I'll let your students work."

Dr. Pew rolled her eyes before going on about computer science, and after just a few minutes of Giorgi's thumb rubbing left and right over my thigh, I felt myself coming dangerously close to...well, cumming.

"Giorgi, if you don't stop I'm going to wet my pants," I whispered as quietly as I could. "Wanna go to the bathroom," the taller man suggested quietly. "And miss the entire lecture? Giorgi, who else would let us copy their notes," I mewled. "Ah, right... Oh! What I leave my phone? I'll turn on the voice recording app. Boom! Problem solved! I'm a genius," my muscular roommate whispered before pecking my lips. "What's your battery at," I asked. "Uhhh...35 percent," he answered upon checking his phone screen. "Wh— Why is it so low?! It's only nine something," I scoffed.

"I only use it to call or text you, but I have you right here with me, and we're going to be together all day and night. No need for charging."

I couldn't help myself; I awed at Giorgi and pressed a small kiss to his lips. "I'll leave one of my phones, instead. I have them at...90 and 80 percent," I said upon checking both my phones.