S2:C11; Closure

Add my wattpad Snapchat for updates, sneak peaks, and more!
✨ @bxbsaremythingg ✨

I hope you enjoyyyyy!!!!

⚠️Small Amount of Smut⚠️
••••••••

Giorgi and I had driven to Target after school, and he'd sandwiched me between the shopping cart and himself—as he did every time we went to any store.

"What are we here for," I mumbled. "I want a new comforter. The gray one that we have now is getting boring," Giorgi said simply. "Plus, you seem really stressed, so we're going to get something sweet while we're here."

"I don't want anything. I'm just a little upset. Not too much," I said with a short sigh.

Giorgi chuckled and kissed my left temple. "You're angry. You've been emanating heat like a furnace ever since Tammy spoke to you."

"Yeah, 'cuz she's so fucking annoying!" I growled. "She thinks that she knows everything about us and speaks like she and I are destined to be together! She's fucking delusional! She makes me so mad! And I hate being mad! She's ruining my peace everyday that she wakes up! Her mere existence depresses me! I—"

Giorgi calmly ran his fingers through my hair and began to scratch my scalp, quickly settling my frantic nerves. "Baby, I don't mean to belittle you when I say this: you are absolutely adorable when you're furious. Your cheeks are so red and your eyebrows are so deeply furrowed. Plus your lips are hot pink," my boyfriend mentioned, cooing at me. "My little chibi~!"

I frowned as Giorgi awed while petting me, but quickly ended up melting under his hand, and leaning back against his chest.

"Let's get you something sweet," he chuckled.

We'd walked over to the Starbucks in the store, and Giorgi had gotten me a strawberry frappucino and a cheese danish, and bought himself a plain dark coffee and a spinach and feta cheese egg sandwich.

"Thank you," I mumbled over my stuffed cheeks. "You're welcome," he laughed a bit before kissing my lips. "Ugh. So sweet," he grumbled with a dramatic frown after licking his lips, making me giggle. "Blech. So bitter," I grouched, mocking my boyfriend.

After another short peck on my boyfriend's lips, I took a fairly large sip of my strawberry frappuccino, and he took a small bite of my danish. "Isn't it good," I asked.

"It's sweet."

"It's good."

"Here. Try mine."

I giggled a bit as I took a bite of Giorgi's sandwich, and I hummed. "Mm. It tastes good..."

"Right?"

"If you're an old man that likes dark, bitter coffee that tastes like robot feet," I added, making Giorgi chortle as he took a gulp of his beverage.

"Dark coffee is superior," he said confidently.

"No. Sweet, creamy coffees are superior," I said assuringly while we walked through the store.

"Nah~," Giorgi chuckled. "You're only saying that because you have a crazy sweet tooth."

"You have a crazy bitter tooth," I hummed over my mouthful of cheese danish. "Oh! The bed stuff is right there!"